VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps/10Gbps unmetered VPS & VDS (NL, US, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, please check my Ticket #152036
i have waiting too long time and still no answer
really need respond urgent

what happened with my vps??
since 4 days ago, everyday my vps always shutdown, with same time. and its take over 3 hours.

1st time u tell fsck, 2 days ago u tell SYN flood attack, yesterday and today no respond.

i now u here not the official support, but i have create ticket, still no respond, no explain why my vps always shutdown.

my vps offline again, again, again, again and again.
this is the 5th days

im tired everyday complain and report to u when my vps offline.
if its only 1-2 times, maybe its ok, but in my situation i got everyday.
really really sucks.
please turn on my vps and give me 6 hours, i want move all my data from my vps.
and will stop continue with u

Last edited:
blueleech,

Please accept my apologies for the delays and downtime. There were attacks after attacks that came in on our 10Gbps nodes (no other services were affected), and it was not targeted towards our nodes but 2 of the customers. We have managed to null route these attacks. We were working hard to get this resolved and were getting flooded with tickets at the same time but getting this fixed and getting our customers back online was first priority.

I can see that everything was fixed yesterday and we are monitoring everything now to make sure this does not happen again. Unfortunately attacks do happen and we can only work our best to get them mitigated as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for all the issues.

Thanks,

Do you have any coupon in this time for WJ member?
I am a new customer.
Can I have a coupon for my order?

Not at the moment. But on our anniversary on 11th April, we will have a discount.

Anyone having slow upload speeds on nl 2 gb nodes?

Rapidshare banned those ip s like a week ago.

If you're facing any network issues, please email to support@hosthatch.com with traceroutes and we'll get them fixed, or at least give you an ETA when they will be fixed.

We have 3 different IP ranges on our 2Gbps VPS nodes, you can email me privately and I'll see if I can give you IPs from different ranges to check which one works for you.

Thanks,

I use more than 4 months. I dont say anything before time but now really I am very bored. last 2 months upload speed is gone bad. download speed nice But upload speed and vps performance Only morning(GMT +3:00) good, other times really very very bad since last 2 months. Now the same Upload speed under 3 mb/s. Do you believe it. 2 gb nodes but upload speed under 3 mb/s. This is very big jokes.

It's like that will not be used. someone need to think about it. Even if the seller should think this issue, this way not be used.

Sorry my bad english...

blueleech,

Please accept my apologies for the delays and downtime. There were attacks after attacks that came in on our 10Gbps nodes (no other services were affected), and it was not targeted towards our nodes but 2 of the customers. We have managed to null route these attacks. We were working hard to get this resolved and were getting flooded with tickets at the same time but getting this fixed and getting our customers back online was first priority.

I can see that everything was fixed yesterday and we are monitoring everything now to make sure this does not happen again. Unfortunately attacks do happen and we can only work our best to get them mitigated as soon as possible. Please accept my apologies for all the issues.

Thanks,
sorry, too late
i have move out all my data from my vps and go to another provider. its really sucks, in 5 days my vps always down, and i dont need your 3 days bonus.
when i wanna to order, ur support is fast respond, but when my vps got trouble, ur support keep silent. if ur support still answer, explain the trouble its better than u keep silent, so i can explain to my costumers too.
so, now I stop using ur service, u can delete my vps.
thanks and good luck ;)

I use more than 4 months. I dont say anything before time but now really I am very bored. last 2 months upload speed is gone bad. download speed nice But upload speed and vps performance Only morning(GMT +3:00) good, other times really very very bad since last 2 months. Now the same Upload speed under 3 mb/s. Do you believe it. 2 gb nodes but upload speed under 3 mb/s. This is very big jokes.

It's like that will not be used. someone need to think about it. Even if the seller should think this issue, this way not be used.

Sorry my bad english...

Same happened to me, I opened like 100 hundreds tickets (I have 2 vds) none of the vds works well, the upload speed its 65kb/s - 250kb/s on both, I mean my home speed its fast than this, this is really frustrating, they are trying to fix that problem about 2 weeks ago, but nothing change.

rapidshare its banned and hotfile too.

blueleech,

I'm really sorry for the network problems we faced in those days. If you come back, I'll offer you a free month with free 24/7 monitoring for your server - if you like the uptime and network, you can decide if you want to stay from next month.

To everyone,

I'm very happy to tell everyone that ALL network issues with our Netherlands network that everyone was complaining about above and from last few days are now fully fixed. We have tested and got feedback from many users that they are having much better speeds, even better than what they used to be before. You can enjoy the 2Gbps speeds once again, and the network is even improved than before so you will see lower latency and better network performance overall as well.

Thanks to everyone who wished us our anniversary on 11th April through many tickets we got that day about it, and it was really heart warming to see that! We really appreciate you remembering.

With the start of our next year, we will make sure to improve our services, network and support. We'll also be bringing 24/7 monitoring and some other new features to prevent issues before they happen!

If you have any issues, do not hesitate to contact our support. Your feedback about our improved network will be very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Anyone having slow upload speeds on nl 2 gb nodes?

Rapidshare banned those ip s like a week ago.

Sorry my bad english...

Same happened to me, I opened like 100 hundreds tickets (I have 2 vds) none of the vds works well, the upload speed its 65kb/s - 250kb/s on both, I mean my home speed its fast than this, this is really frustrating, they are trying to fix that problem about 2 weeks ago, but nothing change.

rapidshare its banned and hotfile too.

+1

Upload speed is dropped...and Abdullah say it was fixed..but its still happen.. :facepalm:

please refund my money!!!
i paid and received no fucking server

Order date: Apr 18, 2012 6:08 PM PDT
Google order number: 255194813348511
print_icon.gif
Print Shipping Status Qty Item Price Digital delivery 1 Invoice Payment - HostHatch Billing System - Invoice #3477 $37.00

xuploaderz,

If you did not notice my reply after the replies of users you quoted, please do read it. If you are facing any issues, they may be isolated to your node and not network level. You can email me privately and if I am unable to fix your issue, I will offer you an alternative and compensation.

flex360,

Due to an error on Google Checkout's side, your invoice was not marked paid and we had to manually check which caused a delay of 10 hours. I apologize for that and we'll make sure it does not happen again by working with Google Checkout.

the upload speed dropped for a week last week got email saying its resovled seems the upload speed as gone slow again 200kbs is there a problem again download is fine ??? im on the Hatch-VPS 2Gbit NL #2

p0kermaster,

We're facing network issue again, due to our network provider at the moment. We'll have a permanent fix by Monday-Tuesday and this time it will be permanent and it won't happen again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ok il agree when it works it works good :) but this is 2 weeks running now im paying for a service im not reciving can i have half refund then?

p0kermaster,

Sure, you will need to contact billing department for this.

flex360,

Your VPS is up from here and you have posted here without contacting support. Do you mind posting any proof? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back