VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps/10Gbps unmetered VPS & VDS (NL, US, FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Abdullah is really awesome person. Not speaking about his hosting. (His packages, hosting firms, quality of vpss are Hercule :D) His friendship, supporting is really good. I have not seen like Abdullah.

Bro good luck with ur service.

It is nice to see there are many people thinkin like me. :)

Abdullah you allow premium link generator on vps?
The script is vinaget.
This scrip do not host anything on server only use bandwith and speed.
I can use them?
if i can i buy your excelents services and good good prices.

This host is ROCK!, fastest ticket reply, and fastest solved problem..recommended host. Thanks HostHatch team..

Thank you for your kind words. We're going to be one year old in 29 days, and we're working on many new improvements! :)

@xuploaderz
I might add, very patient
Thanks Abdullah for all you've done for me! :sun:

It's no problem at all. I'm glad to see you are happy with us. :)

Yeah, Abdullah is really awesome person. Not speaking about his hosting. (His packages, hosting firms, quality of vpss are Hercule :D) His friendship, supporting is really good. I have not seen like Abdullah.

Bro good luck with ur service.

It is nice to see there are many people thinkin like me. :)

Thank you for your kind words. If you face any issues, feel free to email me personally or send an email to support and I will make sure it is fixed ASAP.

Abdullah you allow premium link generator on vps?
The script is vinaget.
This scrip do not host anything on server only use bandwith and speed.
I can use them?
if i can i buy your excelents services and good good prices.

I'm not aware of the specific script but as long as its not breaking our terms of service's prohibited usage (mentioned in the original post), its fine. I'm glad you have considered us and hope to see you soon.

Abdullah, is this true unmetered and dedicated bandwidth or shared?

It is unmetered, but not dedicated. Dedicated 2Gbps is available on our dedicated servers. There are 10-14 people per node, and each node (master server on which your VPS is hosted) is connected with 2x 1Gbps bonded, full-duplex ports. Only the people on the node share this and usually there is 1000-1500Mbps free.

The network is being upgraded as well, and we will soon have a network page on the website, which will have information regarding our infrastructure and probably real-time graphs of our network usage.

Last edited:
Resident,

Yes, rapidleech is allowed. Warez linking is fine, but we will forward the DMCA complaints to you and you will need to take action in 24-72 hours (depending on the complain). Setup time is instant, so as soon as you've paid your first invoice, your VPS will be delivered to you.

Thanks,

im here to express my positive opinion in this host : reliable - fast and powerful. The prices are amazing for the services offered... one of the best linux systems i have ever had.... already 4th month with them, and gonna renew for the 5th month .... EXCELLENT SERVICE :)

Last edited:
cptfisher,

Thank you for giving us a chance to serve you and I'm glad to know you are happy with us. If you face any issues, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks,

We're happy to tell everyone that we now provide KVM (vSphere) access on our Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL packages - you can now boot your own ISO remotely, stop, start and restart your VDS. You can also view bandwidth graphs, such as CPU, hard drive and network (bandwidth graphs). VDS is just like a dedicated server, with your own dedicated resources and now this new function gets it more closer to being just like a dedicated server.

Click here to visit our Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL packages!

If you have any questions, please visit us on Live Chat, or email sales@hosthatch.com - thanks!

For new orders, we have a discount which will expire in 4 days (25th March, 2012). This won't be extended any further as we have limited stock available for USA series, and we're hoping to sell out with this promo ;)

GET 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST MONTH IF YOU ORDER BEFORE 25TH MARCH, 2012! USE COUPON CODE 50OFFMARCH on our Hatch-VPS 2Gbps USA series.

Thanks,

techys,

Private is fine, but not public.

We'll forward you DMCA and give you 24-72 hours (the time depends on the complain, so it can be 24, 48 or 72 hours, not more or less than that) to solve it. We won't give any of your personal information out, so it is safe with us. For USA VPS, we give you 48 hours to solve the DMCA.

Thanks,

Last edited:
hi, may i ask when the 2Gbps VDS which at USD$45 will be available again.
i'm interested in oredering it?

We're very low on VDS stock at the moment and some of our old clients want more of these so we don't sell them in public until we get more stock. You can open a ticket for this and I'll get you one.

is there any promo for April 2012? :)

At the moment, there is not, but we're going to be 1 year old on 12th April, so we might have one (a big one ;)) then.

@H-Abdullah
I opened a ticket this morning, (691803)and I have not yet been answered, someone news? has something happened? strange they answer quickly....

I see your ticket was answered many hours ago. I apologize for the delay, we've been very busy lately due to some network issues. We'll be back to normal in a week. :)

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back