VPS HostHatch.com- 2Gbit unmetered servers - Raid10 and more from 20$/month(EvoSwitch,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

As you can already see, there is none of that in stock. The promotion will be over in a few hours and will be never coming again.

Thanks!

Awwww, the promo came out after I already got my VPS!!! :((

If only I knew about this earlier, I wouldn't have had to upgrade to the 2gbit VPS2...

Oh well, maybe they'll give me a discount when I renew my plan (hint hint)... ;)

I want some thing for the existing customers, we went through a lot in the beginning and still showed our faith and stayed with you guys. Loyalty is some thing that is priceless ;)

Hope to see some thing amazing just as your service

Guys,

You buy a laptop and next day there is a sale on it? You can't blame them for it. It's only for new orders at the moment but ofcourse our older clients will get promotions too later and then new orders will say the same thing you are now.

Please be patient and older clients will also get their free HDD's or Ram later (1-2 months).

Thanks.

Two Hatch 2Gbit VPS 1(20$/month) are in stock now as well as many people asked for it.

Hello i want a vps for web hosting and a few shoutcast servers...

Do u offer any ddos protection if someone ddos my sites for example will u help me to restore my vps
?

Hello i want a vps for web hosting and a few shoutcast servers...

Do u offer any ddos protection if someone ddos my sites for example will u help me to restore my vps
?

Hello,

I'm afraid these servers are unmanaged so we do not do that for you. Our job is to keep the VPS running 24/7 with full performance :)

Thanks.

Do u guyz provide managed services with your vps??

As I've said in the post above, these are unmanaged by default, we do provide managed services which are 30$/month.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back