HostHatch.com - 1Gbps/10Gbps Cloud and VPS - SSD - XEN - from $25/month (NL/US)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HH-Abdullah

Banned
Banned
Hello!

HostHatch, Inc was found on 11th April, 2011. Since over one & and half year, we have provided VPS, Dedicated Servers, Shared Hosting and Cloud services to our clients on servers based in Netherlands and USA.

Our Cloud is designed in a way that if one host server fails, another will take over and you won't notice the downtime! Our storage is pure SSD with RAID protection, our virtualization is XEN, which guarantees dedicated resources and no overselling, and our bandwidth comes from a premium network. Unlike OpenVZ, our cloud is based on XEN, which gives you guaranteed resources and full kernel level access which is not possible under OpenVZ due to its limitations.

In short words, some features of our cloud are:

- Located on a premium network!
- Premium Supermicro hardware! We don't use cheap things!
- TONS of bandwidth, never get worried your bandwidth usage anymore!
- 99.9% uptime! (really!)
- High Availability (one server fails, another one takes it over automatically with no downtime!)
- Solid State Drives (SSDs) in RAID for storage! No HDD in our cloud...
- Latest Intel CPUs (E5 series)!
- The greatly spoken of powerful control panel - OnApp - to control your VPS's management!
- Premium Cisco networking equipment!

We use the latest hardware only, including the Intel E5 CPUs, DDR3 ECC RAM, Samsung 830 SSDs, LSI RAID cards with Fastpath technology to boost IOPS, Cisco 10Gbps networking and much more! Our servers come with tons of premium bandwidth and are fully customizable!

Each node consists of 2 GHz CPU, 512MB RAM and 25GB SSD storage. It costs $25/month and gets cheaper as you buy more nodes. You can add or remove more nodes on the go. You don't even need to buy whole nodes for scalability, you can buy RAM, Storage, Bandwidth and IPs separately to save costs!

Please CLICK HERE to view our plans....(we cannot enter all the plans here, as there are 14 options available)

-----

We also have simple OpenVZ VPS plans, with fast 10Gbps shared uplinks! Although they do not get all the cloud features, they are still better than the normal VPS you can find around and come with 99.9% uptime! We use 12 x 1TB hard drives in RAID10 for fast I/O.

1 node:
1x 2.1 GHz CPU
1GB RAM
75GB RAID10 space
10Gbps burstable port
10TB (10,000GB!) bandwidth!
All Linux based OS available!
$38/month - Click here to order!

2 nodes:

2x 2.1 GHz CPU
2 GB RAM
200GB RAID10 space
10Gbps burstable port
20TB (20,000GB!) bandwidth!
$74/month - Click here to order!

3 nodes:
3x 2.1 GHz CPU
3 GB RAM
300GB RAID10 space
10Gbps burstable port
30TB (30,000GB!) bandwidth!
$106/month - Click here to order!

4 nodes:
4x 2.1 GHz CPU
4GB RAM
400GB RAID10 space
10Gbps burstable port
40TB (40,000GB!) bandwidth!
$140/month - Click here to order!

Features (for both cloud servers and VPS):

- UNLIMITED Comodo SSL certifications - FREE!
- 50GB HostHatch CDN (110+ POPs) - FREE!
- Migration from old host - FREE! (with a control panel)
- AnyCast DNS based in 14 POPs (DDoS protected) - FREE!
- For customers with 2 or more nodes: A domain! (com, net, org, me, biz) - FREE!

Payments through:
2Checkout (PayPal & Credit Cards), Bank Transfer. Other payment methods can be accepted, please contact us for this.

Datacenters & Network:

Our cloud is hosted in a fully redundant and mission critical facility in Salt Lake City known as C7. We are using only 10Gbps Cisco networking for our storage to get the best I/O.

Our 10Gbps VPS are hosted in SmartDC, Netherlands - a high quality datacenter with a great network mix.

Follow us on twitter & facebook to get updates - http://twitter.com/hosthatch/ & http://facebook.com/hosthatch/

Last edited:
39 comments
first cloud VPS provider at WJ

keep up the good work, btw nice EV SSL

you offer top quality like SSD, 1Gbit unshared and Xen based cloud infrastructure which means not overselling.

But buyers like the "cheap" 9 or 15 bucks for an crappy VPS and that's why they got their VPS down or overloaded

Last edited:
I haven't actually used this company, when ever I go to buy hosting from someone I always forget about them, but I have spoke to staff there a few times on the pre-sales live chat system and it seems to be online more often than not with great support.

I am one of the user of this provider.. I want Say only one sentence..

This people has most Powerful VPS in WJ.. TRY your self n u will see

Thanks Sonic, it's always good to hear our efforts being appreciated. We do tend to stay away from the budget market due to reasons such as you have described.

MrOSX, thanks for your short review about our support. While we do try to be on live chat as much as possible, we are very fast on tickets where we have people working 24/7 - if you do need a good deal sometime, be sure to PM me. :)

cyberavijit, thanks for posting the short review. It is so great to see that we are able to provide you the service you need. I'm really glad you are happy with it.

Have a great week everybody!

Thanks,

Last edited:
Use coupon code: 75august to get 75% off your first month's invoice (this promotion only applies to monthly billing). This promotion will expire on 31st August!

They have network issues.

I hope they fix it asap because one of my server is not stable at the moment.
But my second server is very well.

i agree.. there is netwrk issue smtime gd smtime bad. up and down
mine is 10gbps plan4

OP please be active towards ur ticket plz like before

no reply in support ticket from last 24 hours. been facing this issue from

http://screensnapr.com/v/Jh6nJv.png
http://i.imgur.com/bRnUX.png

this is the 10GBPS server speed...:facepalm:

Op been not replying its past 24 hour and the problem still persists

http://i.imgur.com/bRnUX.png

this is been happening for last 3 days... sat. sunday and toning. at morning time it was fine

Last edited:
where is the hosthatch Staff??? how long i need to wait for the speed issue be fixed? atleast let me know this.
7SuFc.png

is this the 10gbps server speed?

Last edited:
My speed is very good:) I get 80-120mb/s but but one server has problems :(

Two times they said it has been fixed but it was not fixed.

I need this server very quickly.

@ghandi the one wrking would be 1gbps one if im not wrong... but the 10gbps one gving problm at-least fr me

and btw this is ur 2nd post on WJ did u only signup for posting on this thread? just curious thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back