VPS HostHatch.com - 1Gbit/2Gbit Unmetered VPS/VDS - Linux/Windows from $20/month (NL,USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using VDS 2gbit provided by HostHatch and I'm so happy! :) I've ordered Windows system, so it's pleasure to use it. The speeds are very good. The datacenter is evoswitch in Netherland and the filehostings like FileSonic and WUpload have the servers in Netherland too, so the speeds are outstanding! The response time on support ticket system it's even few minutes - that's rock! There are real people like us, so it's easy to communicate and they understand our problems, etc. Good technicians, always I can talk about many advanced cased without problem. I recommend HostHatch to you guys, just try and see that's true. :-) Thanks and long live HH!

When you have Hatch-VDS 2GBIT NL #1 ?

We do not plan to have it in stock anytime soon - however, we expect a few in stock in a week.

I'm using VDS 2gbit provided by HostHatch and I'm so happy! :) I've ordered Windows system, so it's pleasure to use it. The speeds are very good. The datacenter is evoswitch in Netherland and the filehostings like FileSonic and WUpload have the servers in Netherland too, so the speeds are outstanding! The response time on support ticket system it's even few minutes - that's rock! There are real people like us, so it's easy to communicate and they understand our problems, etc. Good technicians, always I can talk about many advanced cased without problem. I recommend HostHatch to you guys, just try and see that's true. :-) Thanks and long live HH!

Thank you for your kind words, Nasz Prezes! I am very glad that you are satisfied with our service, we always try our best. :)

kindly answer my ticket asap #519606

thanks!

I see your ticket has been answered/resolved. :)

US VPS price is too high :(

Please send us an email to sales@hosthatch.com with your requirements and we will try our best to suit your needs.

Could you please provide a DEMO?
I've been waiting for three days for an answer!

I apologize for the delay. We have been flooded with new orders lately and that is the main reason it is taking so long. However, 3 days is still unacceptable, please PM me your ticket ID and I will get your demo sent in a few hours.

If anyone has anymore questions, do not hesitate to ask! :)

Thanks!

Can I get a test US based VPS account first, for like an hour or two ? This is to test certain things out ..

Sure - please open a ticket for this. :)

Hi, VPS can support Windows OS? Linux isn't much comfortable for me :O

Our VPS series do not support Windows. Only VDS series do.

what average upload speed to fileserve from 2gbit nl vps?

I cannot give you any exact numbers as we have never tried this ourselves - please open a ticket and we'll be glad to give you a demo VPS so you can check this yourself.

cart is not updating :(

Edit:

I can't continue shopping..

It is a known bug but if you try a different browser, it'll work fine. However, if you're still facing any problems, please open a ticket from your account and we will add your order in your account.

If there anything else you need help with, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

^
^
I can't open account..there is no Sign-Up or Register button :D

I tried Firefox and Chrome but still it doesn't work..

Last edited:
Just bought VDS last night and the speed is great! support is awesome too!i love it.. :)

Anyone knows how can i use the second HDD(100Gb SATA)? I wanna use them at the same time..

Ticket ID: 801521

Last edited:
Anyone knows how can i use the second HDD(100Gb SATA)? I wanna use them at the same time..

I bet you have Windows OS? It's very simple. If I good remember, you have to open server manager, go to disk manager (or something like that), click right button on the offline disk and choose online (or something like that). Now, just format the partition and here you are. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back