HostHaat.com - RDAs Xeon E3-1270, 16GB DDR3 RAM, 200GB HDD, 1Gbps from $19/month (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Divineee Kindly Check Your Storage Device.

It Has Been Added Now. :)

i think u put on the wrong storage mate..coz i still can't find it heheh my storage are L: thanks

okay now it's time to review....guys this is my 2nd RDP company i use..believe me when u use hosthaat u will know the diferent..less LAG very good SPEED no need to test DEMO just buy it u will not dissapoint quality good and the price GOOD thanks hosthaat..hope we can be partner for a long time..

Last edited:
please downgrade my utorrent to 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 the newest version are not worked on a tracker that i use to downlaod. thankss

[mod]Use the providers support portal not the WJ sales thread![/mod]

HostHaat RDP

please downgrade my utorrent to 2.2.0 or 2.2.1 the newest version are not worked on a tracker that i use to downlaod. thankss

[mod]Use the providers support portal not the WJ sales thread![/mod]

Thanks For Your Vouch :)

We Are Investigating That issue And Will Soon Reply To Your Ticket.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Hello,

I can try demo for RDP - Bronze?

Thank you in advance

Demo Sent Via PM.

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

we are giving demo please don't bump the thread ... keep patience you will get demo according to the sequence you requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back