HosterBin.com - Earn up to $2 per 1,000 views by Sharing Images - Adult & Non-Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier A (2 USD) : United States, United Kingdom, Canada.

Tier B (.50 USD) : Italy, New Zeland, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Australia,.

Tier C (.10 USD) : Russia, Japan, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic.

Tier D (0.05 USD) : All Others

Prices have been updated. Please note prices have been updated.

lolz 2 $ dont joke even imgchilli a very old host pay 2$ when they cheat with stats why will people join such a host . its logic. if u need to be in business ur rates should be competitive. .

the rates can be less than others but there is no annoying ads
i have been member as a kemal6767

please register my affiliate request.
thanks

1guy7NI.jpg

SCAM????:(

Last edited:
Before posting that you have not been paid. Please ensure that you check your account. Everyone who was pending was paid. Please only post here if you have not been paid. There should be no one here who wasn't paid and was pending. I do apologize for not being around lately, been busy with real life among other things. Am sorry once again.

Now looks good that the owner is back.

But please try to fix remote upload problem.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Request:-

As you reduced our earning to $2(Per 1000 US views) then please make the minimum cashout amount to $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back