HosterBin.com - Earn up to $2 per 1,000 views by Sharing Images - Adult & Non-Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as of yet. We have other plans at the moment. Soon. We have added Alert Pay and Webmoney as payment methods.

Why not make it so you don't have to individually activate an account? What is the purpose behind this?

In any case, good luck, if I had a reason to use your service I would. Known you for a long time and you have been trusted since day one. Hope that that continues with this new venture as well, good luck!

"
One remote Url at a time?
Mass URL Upload
ctive."

What?

We are still working on this.

Why not make it so you don't have to individually activate an account? What is the purpose behind this?

In any case, good luck, if I had a reason to use your service I would. Known you for a long time and you have been trusted since day one. Hope that that continues with this new venture as well, good luck!

To0 this is for registering accounts. Forums have it and most sites do to cut down on spam. Thank you for your comment.

Tier Prices have been upgraded for Tier 2. We moved NZ and AU to Tear 1. Also pay outs have been lowered to $3.00.

Payments were sent out to those who went over $5.00. Congrats

Tier 1: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Canada - $6.00/1000 Views

Tier 2: Italy, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Greece, Sweden - $1.10/1000 Views

Tier 3: Russia, Japan, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic - $0.20/1000 Views

Tier 4: All Others - $0.10/1000 Views

Still getting this error in normal upload : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12000 bytes) in /home/hoster/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 127

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back