Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. Got a bot for a game that eats like 2gb of memory, will this be allowed on France RDP25 ? Also, does it has admin rights ? Thanks in advance.

Hello. Got a bot for a game that eats like 2gb of memory, will this be allowed on France RDP25 ? Also, does it has admin rights ? Thanks in advance.
hi
sorry we do not allow this game bot for RDP. i think you should option for VPS
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
worst service I've ever seen. They respond to tickets once every 48 hours if you are lucky. They cannot install internet download manager for the past 10 days. They tell me to use alternate downloader, which does not work with the site I'm trying to download from. I am not able to use the server ever since I bought it. I have asked for a refund but the staff will not refund.

worst service I've ever seen. They respond to tickets once every 48 hours if you are lucky. They cannot install internet download manager for the past 10 days. They tell me to use alternate downloader, which does not work with the site I'm trying to download from. I am not able to use the server ever since I bought it. I have asked for a refund but the staff will not refund
hi
we did let you use portable IDM on previous tickets and please do not keep asking again or you wont get responds.
Please Reply on Supports. 5hrs wait already. no reply
we just replied you with serveral previous tickets in a couple hours and i believe your new tickets also been resolved. please be patient your tickets will resolved within hours.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

[QUOTEOne RDP is offline and the other I haven't been able to login all day.

Rather then trying to sell, try helping clients you already have. ][/QUOTE]
hi
i can see the server had been restarted and you cant even be patient for restarting? also your other RDP already been reactivated due to late payment. please submit a ticket for technical support.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back