Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keylogger software found in rdp. I have never seen this in any rdp.

Admin, this is a serious issue,

In my pc i have control, but in my rdp i don't.

this keylogger can be used to hack all the sites that i use to login in rdp

please explain on how its been installed.

---
Also please check View Ticket #907507

Admin,

its been 2 days since i created ticket, i can't continue like this if each and every ticket gets delayed like this,

please check View Ticket #907507

-----------------------

Now the login failed, so, can't even use the rdp !

-------------

i think this will be the last month with hostedges, support was great but now no replies for long time

one problem goes another comes in rdp

will see how it goes till the end of the pay period and decide

-----------

Rdp back up, but please offer better support in future.

Last edited:
hi
i would like to announce that one of the servers was brought down today due to some seriously issues about networking after a smooth long run for months. also there is another problem from hackers trying to do serious damage to our servers and clients. the server already been fixed and back online. i know there are many tickets kept coming for the issues. i and my staffs already took up many tickets that we promised to bring the server back as soon as possible and please be patient do not keep submit your ticket over again. we are apologized for the inconvenience and please do not submit for supporting on this sale thread.
regards,
hostedges.com

RDP down again ! please check as soon as possible. please don't take another 2 days,

View Ticket #259332.

Again rdp crashed and many folders unavailable and rdp unusable

please check

[h=2]Ticket ID: 981458[/h]

Rdp down since 8 Hours, i don't know what the support is doing, please give better support, this is unacceptable. I hope lot better from hostedges,

i am with you guys since 2 years !

temp rdp received, thanks,

Last edited:
and yet you reply here.. no reply to ticket HOSTEDGES - View Ticket (which has nothing to do with the down time your experiencing..)
RDP down again ! please check as soon as possible. please don't take another 2 days,
Again rdp crashed and many folders unavailable and rdp unusable
Keylogger software found in rdp. I have never seen this in any rdp.

Admin, this is a serious issue,

In my pc i have control, but in my rdp i don't.

this keylogger can be used to hack all the sites that i use to login in rdp

please explain on how its been installed.

Rdp down since 8 Hours, i don't know what the support is doing, please give better support, this is unacceptable. I hope lot better from hostedges,

i am with you guys since 2 years !
hi
Recently there are some serious problems caused by hackers (keyloggers, deleting windows.....) trying to make big damage to few of servers. We had to bring servers down and reinstalled everything along with upgrading anythings possible for security of our servers and website. This situation required a lot of works. we had been worked hard to bring servers back online within couple days. There were many complains from tickets and many works. We couldn't be able to take up all your tickets and some tickets were putting on hold causing delayed for supporting. We also provided anyone who need a temporary RDP for their works while the servers were offline. i would like to confirm the servers are back to normal and safe now. Any clients who believe been striked by the hackers please submit a ticket we will assist you with scanning and updating all your passwords. Your tickets will be resolved within hours and depending on your requests your tickets might be putted on hold for longer. We have been a RDP's provider for many years and this was a first serious problem happened. Again i am truly apologized for what happened as an owner of Hostedges and will prevent this happen again in the future.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEAR
PROMOTION FOR ALL RDP PLANS 2 DAYS LASTING SO HURRY UP

*Please Use Coupon Code: 40%offf (first month only) or 15%rrcoff (recurrent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back