Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My RDP is down from yesterday and there's no solution to this moment

I will say it, fuck for this company

this is the last month with them

i will change to another company

(finger)

I am also thinking about changing, it's not acceptable to have rdp down for days and this is not the first time for me.

Also the raring speed is kinda low

i am here only because the admin is a very honest person, hope he solve the problem and hope this won't happen often, if it happens again, then i will surely leave.

---------------------

Now even the password isn't working :facepalm:

Last edited:
Hi
I am here to announce an UK server had serious windows errors and we need to reinstall the windows for a whole day. The server is now fully back online. I also replied to all the tickets. I am apologized for the downtime and thanks for your understanding.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Is megui is preinstalled ? and if not can it be installed? and kindly provide me a demo for France Encoding RDP - Encoding Basic 100. And I need a true review from the current user of Hostedges.

Regards

May I use megauploader tool by not allow Encoding RDP?
Hi
yes you are allowed.
Is megui is preinstalled ? and if not can it be installed? and kindly provide me a demo for France Encoding RDP - Encoding Basic 100. And I need a true review from the current user of Hostedges.
Hi
Megui is not a preinstalled application and yes you can request for installation. also demo has been sent to your pm
regards,
hostedges.com

Hi
yes you are allowed.
Hi
Megui is not a preinstalled application and yes you can request for installation. also demo has been sent to your pm
regards,
hostedges.com

Hello Thanks for the reply but the demo account you provided me giving error. And your Inbox is full thus replying here.
Error : err.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back