Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Due to some technical issues the server was brought down for an hour and already back online. Again we are apologized for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Maybe its time to respect your users that pay their hard-earned dollars on your services.

I open a ticket today, because my last ticket was not replied for 2 days. So support is unsatisfactory at best !

Maybe its time to respect your users that pay their hard-earned dollars on your services.

I open a ticket today, because my last ticket was not replied for 2 days. So support is unsatisfactory at best !

Agree

same here..

Hi
Due to some technical issues the server was brought down for an hour and already back online. Again we are apologized for the inconvenience.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Is the service down? wont bother with a support ticket as you have only ever replied to one of my 3 previous weeks

Hi
We believe we already resolved all the tickets and please be patient your tickets will be resolved within hours. However some tickets need to have more time and were putting on hold. we hope everyone understand and thanks for your patient.
please check, i am getting extremely slow upload speed since a week, getting less then 400 kbps most of the time.
Hi
the server is 1gb/s and can not be 400 kb/s. please submit a ticket with any screen shots and tell us exactly how you uploaded.
Is the service down? wont bother with a support ticket as you have only ever replied to one of my 3 previous weeks
Hi
we already told that the server already back online after an hour downtime.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Last edited:
Hi

Hi
we already told that the server already back online after an hour downtime.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Clearly i was asking about today as i cant get log in today...my ticket is #111795 and 6 hours old. I only asked if it was down as im wasting my last day off waiting to use the service i have paid for

I am unable to connect to this RDP i keep getting error "the connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login"

Now the RDP has been down for pretty much 2 days.

admin i need reliable service.
Hi
One of our france servers has been brought down because of the flood. we are trying to contact our DC to bring it back as soon as possible. we already switched anyone on this france server to a temporary server. Anyone who still did not receive a temporary RDP please submit a ticket. Again we are apologized for the inconvenince.
I am unable to connect to this RDP i keep getting error "the connection was denied because the user account is not authorized for remote login"
Hi
Anything for support please submit a ticket to resolve your problem.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

View Ticket #670330

Can't use the rdp since 5 hours and so

cpu is 100% and no browser is working

these days one problem after another is coming

i can't use the service whenever i need

admin, please improve the service.

Really disapointing provider!

No answer for cancellation and refund requests!

No browsers are working since 2 days!

Just choose another hosting to don't waste your time and money!!! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back