Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wawoo what a good service i use it and my review on it please new users must read before buy.

1) many time rdp very slow .
2) support is very bad .submit ticket and he will give you answer after a half month.
3) every server have 30 to 40 users.too many users
4) if you request install a software.support dose not answer you.
5) if you make a little mistake you will banned and support will answer you after one or two weeks.
6) there are no option for refund.

so please if you buy must read these and don't waste you money for buy these rdp.

Last edited:
wawoo what a good service i use it and my review on it please new users must read before buy.
hi
first i dont know who you are. could you please pm me your user, server, ticket number and your problems. we can discuss on this sale thread. we try to maintain servers to our best for many happy customers. server could has more users if you go for small rdp plans and i would like to remind your ticket will be resolved within hours unless some tickets putting on hold might take a bit longer. also you can ask for demo before making your order.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
im still awaiting a refund from this guy ordered a server 5 days ago took him over 24 hours to tell me he didnt have any windows servers left. offered me a rdp instead told him i wanted a refund that was 4 days ago and i havent heard or got my refund yet

im still awaiting a refund from this guy ordered a server 5 days ago took him over 24 hours to tell me he didnt have any windows servers left. offered me a rdp instead told him i wanted a refund that was 4 days ago and i havent heard or got my refund yet
Hi
we currently are out of stock for windows vps. we already sent you a refund.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
Help , I cant' login RDP :
HOSTEDGES - View Ticket

I tired with jdownloader , please help me ! HOSTEDGES - View Ticket

Cant' connect RDP , please view my ticket HOSTEDGES - View Ticket

please provides me another server, I can not be accessed and downloaded at ryushare.com
with server

Make sure that RDP can access Ryushare.com, and install JDownloader, please help !

HOSTEDGES - View Ticket

Last edited by a moderator:
Hostedges,

You moved my server without informing me first. None of my file move to the new server, and there is no personal folder to place my files at new server. I created a ticket (#410904) to request installing programs but no response until now.

Can you help, please? Maybe I can do nothing with the RDP before next year comes?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I need jdownload : please view my ticket :http://www.hostedges.com/clients/viewticket.php?tid=502390&c=sJFtcTAw

Hostedges,

You moved my server without informing me first. None of my file move to the new server, and there is no personal folder to place my files at new server. I created a ticket (#410904) to request installing programs but no response until now.

Can you help, please? Maybe I can do nothing with the RDP before next year comes?

Thanks.
That is also my!
maybe he was too drunk, to drink a lot of alcohol on Christmas

My ticket HOSTEDGES - View Ticket

Last edited:
That is also my!
maybe he was too drunk, to drink a lot of alcohol on Christmas

hi
you should check your email. we already sent an informed email before we switched your rdp. also please submit a ticket for your files.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi please check my ticket : [h=2]Ticket Created #731635[/h]
regarding the speed of your RDP in netherland.
slow-speed.png

Your site seems down now
hi
the site is always online. it could be little problem about dns. please try to type www hostedges com
hi please check my ticket : Ticket Created #731635

regarding the speed of your RDP in netherland.
hi
we already resolved your ticket. also please be patient after submitting. your ticket will be resolved within hours.
regards,
hostedges.com

aha bro u know liberty reserve don't work any more why u keep there logo also moneybookers ? when the last time u ever visited ur own site lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back