Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I wrote a ticket too, still no reply, I don't see the point in sending in tickets if we have to come here for you to notice them.

I cant' download anything ( from Ryushare.com )my RDP 88.150.199.18 , use Jdownloader , Please help me , I've lost close to 2 working days

Hmmmmm, since Days if i want to Login into my Account at Hostedges-Homepages comes "Invalid Login", if i try to reset the password it shows me also an error.

Seems Hostedges don't want their User anymore. Its time to search another Service.

Regards
nikita

Hmmmmm, since Days if i want to Login into my Account at Hostedges-Homepages comes "Invalid Login", if i try to reset the password it shows me also an error. Seems Hostedges don't want their User anymore. Its time to search another Service.
hi
you can reset account's password from this link http://www.hostedges.com/clients/pwreset.php if it still doesnt work you can contact me with your email account. we will reset the password for you.
do you have small encoding package my range $20
hi
sorry we currently dont have any encoding plans for $20.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
I've paid for my server 3 days ago and still it's not setup..
hi
your ticket could be removed by mistake from removing spamming tickets. also i could see that your order is for windows vps. our windows vps are currently out of stocks and we already contacted you in the ticket.
This says instant setup and ITS PENDING.. HOSTEDGES - Invoice #5758 Wow slow services
hi
sorry we had little problem with instant setup. it has been fixed.
Please view my ticket , i can't open Jdownloader
hi
your ticket had been resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back