Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought whoever will abuse the server will be banned.

It looks like you do not keep your promises.

qUkzfaU.jpg

It's been like this the entire day!

It was my first month with them! Things went okay since last two days everything goes off and I'm just waiting for Master to install apps on the RDP!

hi
everyone who are on france servers please submit a ticket now for your temporary rdp until the other servers are back. again we are apologized for the inconvenience.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi
everyone who are on france servers please submit a ticket now for your temporary rdp until the other servers are back. again we are apologized for the inconvenience.
regards,
hostedges.com

I did it (submit ticket) this morning and still no answer :

ticket-open.jpg

This site (hostedges) is infected by viruses :

hostedges-malware.jpg

If something does not change very quickly I will go to another RDP.

Jesus, how many hours will you take to install two - three software's. This is beyond anything! It's been more than 12 hours. Had a thing for your service, well disappointment has it's new name!

hostedges.com is down, so is my website for the second time this month. i dont really care about RDP issues, it can be replaced for a while, but i can not afford a non-operating website too often... losing visitors... losing trust.

1.) what happened again?

2.) please could you reduce the number of downtimes in the future?

i really need a reliable, constant service.

Last edited:
edit: i can see hostedges.com is up sometimes for a few seconds, then down again. i hope it will be fixed soon. its weekend and i need my visitors badly.

Last edited:
rdp down

i just tried to load the site, anti virus gave 10 trojan warnings, never received this much warning from one site.

what happened to hostedges? hope the admin comment soon.

WTF with you and your service! It's been third day w/o my RDP! What the F I do with a temp RDP if you won't install any application/program on that? Even the setups are present on the desktop! How hard is it for you to install them?

Horrible support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back