Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
95.211.197.xxx NL encoding 300 HDD slot i also cannot connect please check.

I send ticket as well but no response. are you guys stay in this business or leave?

Last edited:
Same here I can't connect too! It's been like 15 - 16 hours.The Admin told me that but after that there's no response from his side! Cool company and downtime happens but least he should update on the current status!

So the FR and NL are down.

I use NL server and it's down and by the looks of it , FR is down as well.

hi
i would like to inform that all france servers are currently down. we had contact ovh datacenter since downtime. iam still waiting for respond from ovh for this cause. i will update it asap when i get respond from ovh. there are nothing i can do. again iam apologized for the inconvenience.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi
i would like to inform that all france servers are currently down. we had contact ovh datacenter since downtime. iam still waiting for respond from ovh for this cause. i will update it asap when i get respond from ovh. there are nothing i can do. again iam apologized for the inconvenience.

How hard it was for you to write the same lines like few hours ago just to keep people away from mindless thinking and assumptions!?

hi
the NL is up. Also i will move everyone from france servers to new temperary servers if the problem still not resolve from ovh today. Again iam apologized for this cause.
regards,
hostedges.com

Hey!
I used your demo and your connection speed is really gr8!
But when i open any browser or other apps!
Everything's slowdown like a glitch!!

So, Please tell me what wrong with my demo!!??

Thank You!!

hi
the new encode server is up. everyone on the encode france server please submit a ticket to get your rdp or you can check your new login detail from client area.
regards,
hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back