Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just payed for Netherland Extreme Encoding(2xCPUs) - Encoding Extreme300 , but I did not recive the log in details, they are not in my account and they are not in email. When will they arrive?

EDIT:

mastercrap I just saw you here in this thread, what no answer? I sent you PM with my ticket number, what can I do more? is it my fault that I payed and didn't get my log in details?

Last edited:
do you have Internet Download Manager on any of your servers? last time I checked you did not
hi
you can use mipony or jdownloader.
Copy to clipboard is not working from now in US 200 RDP. Please fix.
please submit a ticket for this.
I just payed for Netherland Extreme Encoding(2xCPUs) - Encoding Extreme300 , but I did not recive the log in details, they are not in my account and they are not in email. When will they arrive?
we are sorry for being delay. we currently have little problem with auto setup. your rdp is now activated. an email has been sent to you.
regards,
hostedges.com

I can not download from fileserve at all. I have premium account, and wanted to download my own links, which is allowed. On RDP I cant find jdownloader at all (RPD50, Netherland), with mipony downloading has not started, always says this "waiting waiting" message. I also put my fileserve user/pass in Mipony - advanced setting - premium, no success. Download doesnt work with browsers either (Chrome and firefox)

Same fileserve links work fine from my home computer with IDM.

Please help me find a solution, how can I download from Fileserve on my RDP?

Please help me find a solution, how can I download from Fileserve on my RDP?
hi
please submit a ticket for this. also i would like to inform that all france servers are now back with full speed of 1gb/s for uploadings.

pI2H4Dz.png

regards,
hostedges.com

i bought a rdp i was guaranteed 25gb but my drive only has 160 - 200 mb free on it. it keeps changing too why...i cant download anything

i bought a rdp i was guaranteed 25gb but my drive only has 160 - 200 mb free on it. it keeps changing too why...i cant download anything
you can find hdd from your desktop. please submit a ticket and tell me your ticket number otherwise i dont know who you are.
regards,
hostedges.com

upload speed on encoding rdp is suck , 200k for uploaded , please can you verify this
hi
you can test server speed yourself. i suggest you should check your app's speed setting. please submit a ticket for this.
regards,
hostedges.com

copy past from local machine to RDP not working in germany small plan please check .thanks

Edit :

Now My Small Germany RDP is not opening its show me black screen after reading hostedges rules .please take a look thanks

Edit:

now everything working fine thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back