Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hostedges can't still fix my problem.

I will wait until tomorrow, then I will cancel the account and request a refund.
hi
i told you guys in the ticket. 1 of france servers has hardware failure and iam still waiting for update from data center. nothing i can do.
Yesterday one of my friend ordered France Small RDP50 and she still cannot connect, we tested the connection from several computers, no success so far. Is there any problem with French servers in global?
if your order were made yesterday from this france server please submit a ticket i will give you another server's rdp

everyone who are on the server having issue of hardware failure please submit a ticket i will give you a temporary rdp for using. Again iam apologized for the inconvenience.

regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
I can't still access my RDP for 17 hours ago.

Hostedges can't still fix my problem.

I will wait until tomorrow, then I will cancel the account and request a refund.

Thanks for your help with the temporary RDP. I will wait until my RDP will be back again.

Last edited:
I've just received a login details to my temporary RDP, but given password is incorrect!
There is no possibility to create a ticket, because the client area is unavailable atm.

Check your PM please.

Last edited:
dont work!!

Following several favorable opinion, I decided to register hostedge rdp but unable to connect to the site, it's gone?
do you know other sites rdp, who work?

side up and my Small Germany plan working very slow please check thanks

Ticket Created #897183

Last edited:
can some 1 please tell can i restart my system or not i have Germany plan if i restart then its asking for Admin log in and password ?

please tell me thanks

can some 1 please tell can i restart my system or not i have Germany plan if i restart then its asking for Admin log in and password ?
hi
you dont have permission to reset a server but you can try to relog your rdp and please submit a ticket for support if you need help
regards,
hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back