Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
my invoice were ready to be paid but with this uploading speed its impossible for me to continue i want good speed without good speed my work really effects bro i don't have time to upload all day that was usually before done in 30-40 minute MAX. my due date is 28th i will wait till tomorrow otherwise i make my backup and move to another Encoding RDP. Sorry Can't work with this speed.

Last edited:
Germany RDP speed is too slow today its loading very slow its seems like i m using RDp on dial up connection but Nederland RDP working fine support is also slow 3 days ago i create a ticket but still waiting for reply and now i got error
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hostedges.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

when i try to log in my clint area please check thanks

my invoice were ready to be paid but with this uploading speed its impossible for me to continue i want good speed without good speed my work really effects bro i don't have time to upload all day that was usually before done in 30-40 minute MAX. my due date is 28th i will wait till tomorrow otherwise i make my backup and move to another Encoding RDP. Sorry Can't work with this speed.
hi
i already updated with ovh team. all the france OVH servers are no longer have 1gb/s uplink speeds. i will add the same encode servers from other locations soon. except to you decide to stay or leave or move to another server location.
when i try to log in my clint area please check thanks
the site errors are fixed. iam apologized for the inconvenience.
regards,
hostedges.com

As I know when I buy RDP account that mean I can use it to download and upload to filehosts, The main Q is when I use my Premium account to download and upload to HF for Ex could they (HF) ban my account? I mean in case I log into my HF account from Spain for Ex and then I use Germany RDP to download and upload files does that mean Premium account sharing for HF?? or any other host?? As I do not want to lose my account with any host.

thanks for reply

As far as I know you are OK if you don't download from different locations AT THE SAME TIME.
But considering how file hosts act today I can't be sure.

some friends on this forum told me that too, They suggest to download only from 1-2 locations no more to stay safe, I will try to do so, Or at least i will download only via RDP and only use the other location for checking and not downloading.

thanks for replay and help

Problem here france rdp download speed is very very Slow , please fix it soon as possibl!

Torrent 1= 116kb/s
Torrent 2= 230kb/s
Torrent 3= 248kb/s

All from best trackers.

Problem here france rdp download speed is very very Slow , please fix it soon as possibl!
Torrent 1= 116kb/s
Torrent 2= 230kb/s
Torrent 3= 248kb/s
All from best trackers.
hi
you can test server's download speed at some speed test sites. we will not respond for the use of any applications. also please submit a ticket before you come here and i need your ticket number here. otherwise i dont know who you are even my client or not.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi
i already updated with ovh team. all the france OVH servers are no longer have 1gb/s uplink speeds. i will add the same encode servers from other locations soon. except to you decide to stay or leave or move to another server location.

Ok thanks for the update i paid my invoice. please move this server to other location ASAP. Thank you.

please help me Ticket Created #174867 and #688698

and also
"our hard disk is full. Please save to another location or make more room on the hard disk."

I only use 5gb files. I bought NL25 meaning 25gb storage. =(

so there will be 20gb free space

Last edited:
and also
"our hard disk is full. Please save to another location or make more room on the hard disk."

I only use 5gb files. I bought NL25 meaning 25gb storage. =(

so there will be 20gb free space
hi
c: is not your drive. we already helped you in the ticket.
regards,
hostedges.com

I can't still access my RDP for 17 hours ago.

Hostedges can't still fix my problem.

I will wait until tomorrow, then I will cancel the account and request a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back