Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know what happens but even saving everything in the place indicated by the Administrator, something happens in the root directory C :/ and do run out of space, it can be seen by everyone in the forum earlier prints. A user can delete data from another block ip when using FileZilla, for more than 20 times had to add the user because some asshole deleted.
hi
c: is not your drive. you have to save your files in your own drive as we mention. please submit a ticket for support of your hdd and ftp.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
im a little bit tired of some dumb people who always use C drive, and when disk is full, WINRAR doesnt work for OTHERS. Winrar needs some temporary space, and when C is full, impossible to winrar. i know i could send ticket, but it happens almost everyday. i just dont want to send tickets all the time.

my question is: isnt a better way to do something with those people who abusing C drive all the time? or monitoring it ? or disable to write on C somehow?

and the most amazing thing is: people who are abusing C, and get the message drive is full, they are just too stupid to delete their shit files from C? i cant decide: are they just blind and cant see C drive is NOT their 50 GB drive, or do it intentionally, because they run out of space of their own drive?

netherland RPD50.

Last edited:
I'm using Encoding France 300 hdd. currently adding me only 3 users were online but the speed of uploading to all filehost is really slow hardly 500 kbps per file even my home PC has better speed then this then i why i would use your Encoding server?. Your RDP really making me angry. do something or i will move to another.

I've been on several of his RDP's for over a year and always had good speeds and performance. Rapidgator through Zoom gives me 1-10MBs.

Also, support is very good.

I've been on several of his RDP's for over a year and always had good speeds and performance. Rapidgator through Zoom gives me 1-10MBs.

Also, support is very good.

But why i'm facing prob now i pay my invoice on time why i said wrong if my RDP work ok for me :cough:

I'm using Encoding France 300 hdd. currently adding me only 3 users were online but the speed of uploading to all filehost is really slow hardly 500 kbps per file even my home PC has better speed then this then i why i would use your Encoding server?. Your RDP really making me angry. do something or i will move to another.

I am with you on this one, the France RDP has some times low uploading speeds under 400 kb/sec for 1-3 hours then works good for 1-2 hours then the upload speeds go bad again.

hi
you guys are right. i already checked all the france servers for uplink speed. they all been downgraded to 200mb/s. the downlink speed still remain 1gb/s. i believe this justed happened 1 or 2 week ago since i got some complains about uploading from france servers. iam currently contact ovh. waiting for new updates. again iam apologized for the inconvenience for all france servers.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
Yes prob i'm facing was from uploading 2-3 weeks. I hope you got an response from OVH soon pm if there is any confidential info that you don't want to share. and please update this thread when the problem got resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back