Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi
hi, can i haf a demo on the product?
and in wat currency to make payment?
thanks
yes you can ask for demo and demo will be sent to your private massage. also you can make payment by paypal, payza, libertyreserve, moneybooker and webmoney
regards,
hostedges.com

I am Looking For Demo of Encoding Basic 300
Windows Server 2008
Intel Xeon i7 W3565
4x2(HT)x3.20+ GHz
300GB HDD
24GB Ram
Please send me Demo details.

im totally new to this RPD thing, i just bought a RDP25, but i have only a little less than 2 GB free space on drive C, it is normal or i misunderstood something? Shouldnt it be 25 GB?

and how to cancel next month payment?

Last edited:
im totally new to this RPD thing, i just bought a RDP25, but i have only a little less than 2 GB free space on drive C, it is normal or i misunderstood something? Shouldnt it be 25 GB?

You must have 25 GB try my computer and see if there is some hard drive you can acces.

and how to cancel next month payment?
That's normal xD. You can't cancel, it'll recur permanently.

hi
you can find your hdd drive from your desktop and please submit a ticket to resolve your problem before you come here.
anyways if i want to cancel recur, how to do that?
you can cancel it from your client area.
regards,
hostedges.com

hi, I wanted to ask the users how dose Encoding Extreme 300 GB NL performs ? any lag while rar-ing that type of stuff?

And how dose Encoding Regular 300 GB FR performs? upload speeds rar-ing time that sort of thing.

Thank you in advance!

hi
hi, I wanted to ask the users how dose Encoding Extreme 300 GB NL performs ? any lag while rar-ing that type of stuff?
And how dose Encoding Regular 300 GB FR performs? upload speeds rar-ing time that sort of thing.
Thank you in advance!
the encoding extreme is a 2 x cpu server. alot faster than encoding regular server. i can give you a demo for performance testing as you wish. also we dont have any raring reporting problems on this these servers so far. even it happens we still have the ways to handle it.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back