Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted here proof I had on my server 13 users from 16. september, from 24. october there are 15 users, they only say write the ticket...I´m waiting 1 and 1/2 month and there are the same issues every day and they are doing nothing. Now I can´t past picture to paint, paint says not responding lol.

Please reply Ticket #* Asap
Edit: Solved :)
except that issue, service is great: Speed is amazing(upload/download)
Regards.

Last edited:
hi
I posted here proof I had on my server 13 users from 16. september, from 24. october there are 15 users, they only say write the ticket...I´m waiting 1 and 1/2 month and there are the same issues every day and they are doing nothing. Now I can´t past picture to paint, paint says not responding lol.
it does not tell you how many users are in use from the users directory. those are created because we are providing instant setup. you can check for how many users are in use from windows task managers. If you see we oversell the server more than the number of clients listed in the advertise. we will full refund you without any questions to ask.
need a us rdp demo
demo sent to your pm
regards,
hostedges.com

Other people sell 300 GB, NL, 16 GB RAM for 30$
You sell 8 GB RAM for same price?

Why is that? Isn't that high? Am I not seeing something?

Thanks

partition C is full & RDP slow.... someone downloading to C::facepalm:

u should change C:\Users\~\Downloads... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back