Other Hostedges.com - RDP & EncodeRDP(Instant),25GB-500GB,24GbRam,1Gbps,Unmeter,$8/m(US,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i am not sure, but this is what I see.

serverq.png

or

Code:
http://imageshack.us/f/819/serverq.png/

Mr perfect in his defense that could be users who are no longer with the service, which i doubt highly.

Open task manager and see how many users are on.

45 people on 1 server is EXTREMELY oversold, and i mean extremely. dont think theres a CPU offered on this site that cna handle THAT type of load, even with no encoding.

Open Task Manager and look under Users, block their names out tho.

Mr perfect in his defense that could be users who are no longer with the service, which i doubt highly.

45 people on 1 server is EXTREMELY oversold, and i mean extremely. dont think theres a CPU offered on this site that cna handle THAT type of load, even with no encoding.

taskmanager shows only 16 users, may be he did not delete expired user accounts.

i am not a very happy customer of hostedges, speed does not seem to be 1gbps. very low ftp speeds, torrent speed will be less than 5-10 mbps most of the time.

45 users are in the same server.
hi
iam really sorry to hear this from you. if you want to test the server speed i suggest you should go to some speed test sites for 1gbps for the server. As you know that ul/dl speed and connections can be vary differently from the locations, sites, apps and peek time. This is not consider about the server network.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

i am not sure, but this is what I see.
hi
i think this answer from DBM can tell you more clearly

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

hi
demo sent to everyone. please check your pm.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

This Is not Ur RDP fault :) is my fault :facepalm: i don't need now;) can you refund ?8-)
Iam afraid not. there is no refund policy because i wasted my time to setup everyone an account and i gave everyone a demo for testing before you purchased.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

I need a demo for prove it. Thanks in advance.
Could you please tell which plan demo do you need?
Regard,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back