HostDZire.com - Ultra Fast OpenVZ, KVM, SSD, SATA Unmetered Vps, VDS From 10€ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Milliman

Don't you read full reply ? i told you to check by by generating test invoice using add funds feature.

Before saying this check your side fault, we didn't changed any setting, its strange you never read note on invoice :|
And i clearly remember we didnt changed that note since 1 year for sure :)
And everyone follow that rule, if you want i can show you copy of invoice of last 1 year, how user pur invoice no in details of webmoney payment

Anyway, my question is when your staff responded my payment ticket, they could have changed the status. But you say you have different staff for payment and ticket answering. But my ticket was created under billing. Then why you ignored it? Don't you have internal communication between your staffs? Also, if I was allowed to till 7th, remember, invoice date 5th, first overdue allowed me 24 hours and second overdue allowed me 24hours more. Hence it was till 7th Nov for payment. But you deleted it on 8th after I paid on 7th. Isn't it your fault HD?

You keep asking this questions from start, and we answered you why you got issues
Because it was your fault

1. You paid late, after 48 hours of due date.
2. You didn't put invoice no in comment so invoice can be updated from billing staff.

If you still have any issue , use ticket, live chat, skype for discussion
Because you keep repeating same type of reply again and again with no proper point.

We can't keep replying in sales thread like this, i guess wj dont allow it too.

Regards
Host DZire

I am repeating this question because you are not answering my question at all. You keep on replying the same thing that I paid after 48 hours. But you yourself mention in your email which you send as a overdue notice on 8th November. And this email say, that I need to pay the overdue invoice immediately or the server will be deleted after 24 hours. But check your timing, you deleted the server before sending this overdue notice.

My intention is to you clarify your overdue notice period and late payment grace period properly. You give incorrect information in your overdue notice. I have repeated this all the time and you are not answering it at all.

If you do not give grace period for the overdue invoice then why do you send these overdue notices to the customer and write in that email about that 24 hour grace period. And I am furious because, you sent me an overdue notice on 8th November after deleting my server. If you understand my query properly, then you could analyze things which happened to me.

1. You say I was late in paying the invoice.

Ans: I agree. If this is the case, why did your staff acknowledged my payment ticket. Instead, your staff could have just deleted my server and notified me the same.

2. You say, I need to put invoice number in comment.

Ans: I am using your server since more than 8 months and never mentioned the invoice no in the comments. But I always create a ticket mentioning the invoice number and you mark the invoice as paid. But this time you failed to do that.

The bottom line is you are not accepting your fault at all. Also, I could have discussed it over live chat and tickets. But your support staff is not at all co-operative or apologetic for your error. So I brought this discussion to the open forum for all to know how adamant and illogical your support is. You never accept your fault and keep on blaming the customer for everything. Even if you make any error, you never accept it.

If you do not understand the reason of this discussion, then I will write it again. What is your overdue notice and late payment policy? Please explain and where is it mentioned on your website?

Last edited:
Hello,

Use ticket for discussion , then you can post screenshots here :)
And find answers in old reply because i am sure i gave it already.

Edit :- After checking all this discussion and your old logs we decided to refund your payment.
sorry for inconvenience..

Regards
HostDZire

Last edited:
The price is great, but my server gets down every day.

Hello,

Can you confirm which servers goes down daily ?
I am 100% sure that none servers gone down more than 12 hours in my record.
If any server went down, it came back online within few hours without any loss

Open ticket with details, or pm me

Regards
Host DZire

Hello,

Use ticket for discussion , then you can post screenshots here :)
And find answers in old reply because i am sure i gave it already.

Edit :- After checking all this discussion and your old logs we decided to refund your payment.
sorry for inconvenience..

Regards
HostDZire

This is ridiculous. They are forcefully terminating my server. I never complained about your servers. This is inappropriate that if we raise any issue about the customer service, you try to get revenge by forcefully terminating the service.

@Milliman

Yes it's our management decision to refund your money
We did that,

And you got 72 hours to backup data or your settings, i beg you please do backup within 72 hours
later don't say we didn't informed you before deleting data.

We are really sorry, but you have too many issue with us already.
please get service from another provider who match with your thinking

Again sorry for inconvenience..

Regards
Host DZire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back