Status
Not open for further replies.
SSL PEM file (/var/cpanel/ssl/cpanel/(my)?cpanel.pem) is missing! at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/SSLService.pm line 19.

no https access...

IF you cant login via cpanel try doing it via ftp but you wont be able to get your database back up.

Personally you guys should start looking elsewhere and recover what you have wise it could be very stress full trying to get your back ups.

IF you cant login via cpanel try doing it via ftp but you wont be able to get your database back up.

Personally you guys should start looking elsewhere and recover what you have wise it could be very stress full trying to get your back ups.
Some of us take daily SQL backups that are higher than public_html, so it's not public but it gets the job done.

Unfortunately FTP is not working either.

HMM, yes... logins not working. ftp not working.
i remember hes been ill in the past.

at least we can do paypal refund. but theres no chance im getting my site back, apart from an update 2 weeks old. but backups are still on server.

hope he gets a word to us soon
x

Hmm I took full backup before all that happens, very bad If he chooses this way to leave and loose the respect earned by all members here, I will wait sometime and react after that.

lol when he owes people in the hundreds? No.

if he didn't leave, great. But if you're going to host sites you need to be available, and this clearly is not available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back