Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
onelove how do you intend on preventing your servers from going down because you can't really grow if your server has an notable downtime. So what I am asking is - how do you intend on keeping downtime like these to a minimum?
BTW I was the person that sent the email

Oh onel0ve is back (I just fear that he go to seek for another love)

Howdy Guys, We share the same server so we have the same situation. Nice to meet you all ;)

:D

More than 1 hour now, We've really got a serious situation. Houston we got a BIG problem.

:p

Did onel0ve know that I loose how many million dollar from the server down. Downloader can not download all my illegal stuff. This is so bad for my noble business.

Last edited:
Yep... onel0ve, I suggest you get on the phone to your datacenter and get this sorted in the next hour or this will become a serious problem for me.

I would also like to inquire about data loss, is all our data safe?

More than 2 hours ?!? My new forum is going to die 1 week after it was born ! R.I.P. my forum , thank you onel0ve !

- Standard Package -

3 GB Disk Quota
100 GB Premium Bandwidth
10 Addon Domains
20 Sub Domains
20 Email Accounts
20 FTP Accounts
SSH/SHELL Access (On Request)
Cpanel Control Panel
Softaculous & Fantastico De Luxe 1 Click Auto Installer (PREMIUM)
99.9% Server Uptime
15 Days Money Back Guarantee (No Questions Asked)*
- Price -

$2.99 USD Monthly
$34.99 USD Annually

2 hours = 0,3 % downtime

Last edited:
onel0ve please keep us updated and at least let us know the nature of the problem, if you leave us to jump to assumptions we would almost certainly jump to the wrong ones, so help us out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back