Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered a service with you guys, pretty quick. I just got shared for my test site I will be testing stuff on it and so on. :-)

Will post more info and review later.

Exclusive EID offer !!!

50% discount on all shared hosting with annual billing.
Offer Start Time: 20 Aug 2012, 12:00 AM (GMT+6)
End Time: 21 Aug 2012, 11:59 PM (GMT+6)

Coupon: EID2012

EID Mubarak :)

I would like to offer my feedback about this hosting service.

I started using them about one month ago. I've taken the starter plan, they were pretty nice answering my support tickets pretty fast (every time under 5 minutes). The server was moving ok, speeds were not great but they were acceptable. For the money I was paying the service was great and their support team was outstanding.

It was all fine until, after about 2 weeks, they started modifying my plug-ins on my wordpress blog. First I thought it was a problem with the host, but when I asked them in a support ticked they said they deactivated them because they were causing server overload. I must say they were common plug-ins, for editing text and making back-ups automatically. This thing was not ok with me so I left and found another host elsewhere, a bit more expensive, but they promised me they won't modify my blog for this reasons.

In conclusion, even if at first I was pretty enthusiastic about them and about their support team (which I must repeat were outstanding), for modifying my things without asking first I was forced to leave.

@clatite
You should need to thank us we did nt suspend your site for overloading Full server . we just disable those plugin which was creating load .

Those plug-ins I was using were common plug-ins, useful to my website. They were not intended to overload your server, and it's not my problem you management software was unable to isolate different websites on the same server and to allocate specific resources to specific users. The host I use now doesn't complain at all that I overload it's server even thou I have a few more plug-ins than before.

And if you suspended my account, I would have migrated to another host, just like I did already. But I think you would have looked pretty bad in the eyes of consumers, who would fear not to have their account suspended if they use legitimate plug-ins for their websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back