Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there plans for a hardware firewall?
Also my domain is with another provider. Do you know if theres any way I can stop my site from going down in future by possibly configuring it to point to another server when this type of thing happens?

ok fair enough. Maybe firewall protection and 24/7 support should be removed from the order page
We have software firewall protection . And support is 24/7 but when there is no solution to us then what you expact from us . last 5hour we change 4 ips all ips start getting attcks looks like some 1 dnt like us to provide quality service. And if we consider hardware firewall then you cant afford our host .

Last edited:
ok I see what you mean. I don't know anything regarding hw/sw server firewalls so my fault for misunderstanding.

Look from my point of view however, it would be nice to know my site is due to be/is down and being dealt with, instead of being locked out & offline for hours with no knowledge what is happening. If the blog had such updates or something similar it would at least give us a vague idea of what is happening.

Don't get me wrong, I know this isn't your guys fault but I am still a paying customer.

Thanks for the prompt responses anyway

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back