Host4offshore.com - CloudLinux, cPanel, Nginx/Apache@ $1.99/Month (NL/USA/SE/RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
m1mi.dan0s, you can contact them on their support page

I can recommend them, their service and response is very fast and our server has never gone down with them. They and their server choices are in very safe countries. They were also a heck of a lot cheaper than the last server my site had. :)

Well, I checked your website and it seems at least as busy (regular updates, visits) as mine. So I'll take your word for it.

I'm going to give them a try for a month for a new website I want to build and if I like them I'll transfer my other one to 'em as wel.

Their prices are amazing :)

Update 5/5/12: Just registered androiddownloadz.net! Hope I'll be as satisfied as ladybird is!

Last edited:
Yes he saved me a lot of money, cos I asked the owner how much for the same thing I already had and he said I didnt need that, he saved me about $100 per month!!! Not only that he helped me along the way on the changeover, as I am a DUH on stuff like that.

It will take about 1-3 days for them to do the changeover, but I was so desperate that he stayed up all night to push it through more quickly. I had been going through a nightmare 3 weeks with my previous server, and they are a big company,,, many could not get on my site, including myself and my staff, and it was often down during that time. It really damaged my site and its rep.

I would never recommend to anyone , something as important as a server if I wasnt completely satisfied.

Good luck and when your present site is up on the new server post in here and let me know and I will pay you a visit. :sun:
You can also let me know what you think of Host4Offshore.

Hey I just tried androiddownloadz.net and its says it is not registered,,,,buy this Domain :'(

Your ticket open time 07/05/2012 10:56 and our replied time 07/05/2012 11:23 then how it become 3hr ?
anyways Our support response maximum time 24hr .
and your ticket already replied .

how long server normal ?
I need server running now
I think you need add method anti ddos attack
I you anti ddos attack many people using your hosting

Hello,
This is sales thread .If you have any question ask via support ticket . Your support ticket will be replied within 24hr .
Regards
Host4offshore

Edit....................

I see you edited your original post from this;

can't connection Control Panel URL
i tried
email support 3 hours not support
Not good hosting

Why didnt you simply start a ticket...... if you think that any business in the world can give you a reply to an email within a 3 hour expected response time, you are dreaming..... I am nothing to do with Host4, I am simply a very satisfied customer of theirs,,, it really is as simple as that dear

not connection Control Panel URL
site timeout :facepalm:
@Ladybbird1: Comment of me need for buyer before using service of Host4OffshoreX-(

This the best shared hosting host.. I have ever seen.

No Downtime .. I have never visited the website after website details - except paying for invoice.

This is because I dont have to.. normally with other shared hosting host.. you have to visit them because of issues..

I agree. Even though I've been with them for only a week, no downtime, quick replies to my (many) questions and faster shared hosting than hostgator, and that's impressive IMO.

Overall, very satisfied! :)

---
[08.51h] Wow! Talking about a jynx! I just wrote that and now the server's offline! What's going on guys?
---
[09.19h] I submitted a ticket right after I wrote the above message and they already responded. A firewall issue. It's not resolved yet, but at least the service is top notch!
---
[12.25h] They're under a syn-attack or something (info from customer service). Result: my site has been instable (and down most of the time) for about 5 hours now. Starting to get pretty pissed. Service is important, but this is getting kind of ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back