Host-Palace.com| Intel Xeon X3430, E3-1230, 2XE5506, 2XE5620 Starting From €29/Mo[NL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What it is your traffic policy?

Do you accept file sharing websites?
Any guaranteed bandwidth?
Thank you

Do you accept file sharing websites?
Any guaranteed bandwidth?
Thank you

You can make filesharing or host files from it according to their DMCA policy i believe.
They have Limited and unmetered Bandwidth both.

They were a very good host until the last 6 months. Now they keep suspending my account losing data and not answering tickets. I have tried to call their phone and it is disconnected.
Tipu get my account unsuspended. I have been using your site 2 years and had a very good experience. Now no one replies and system hangs up, shuts down my server and suspends it for no reason. You even had me remove my mail server because you said it had spams.
Get back to the solid support I had before at lairs.

Hello @lockdown

Your issue sorted, check ticket for more info. you should wait a bit for our team as they were collecting the info needed to show you. and as it is sales thread, so don't post here, you can PM me in WJ if need help and you not getting reply from support team.

Worst service ever.

Worked okay before but they gave me a Cracked version of windows and asked me to use it.

And now my server gone since 1 month and i am asking for new one again and again and no one is replying 1 guy replied 1 month ago and then no one replied.

I also have paid him in advance and they still aren't gonna get this done.

what a shame for such old customer.....

Loooking for new services if they don't provide me in some time.

Also waiting for refund in my Paypal. Details already sent him!

Worst service ever.

Worked okay before but they gave me a Cracked version of windows and asked me to use it.

And now my server gone since 1 month and i am asking for new one again and again and no one is replying 1 guy replied 1 month ago and then no one replied.

I also have paid him in advance and they still aren't gonna get this done.

what a shame for such old customer.....

Loooking for new services if they don't provide me in some time.

Also waiting for refund in my Paypal. Details already sent him!

We dont use windows license, all windows are trial version and only license available if client pay for it. so your feedback is wrong and we dont have a client like you mentioned.

Good Quality and Service. Can recommend.

Thanks for the feedback, RDP servers are delivered within 1 to 2 hours [ during our office time ], Else 12 to 24 hour standard delivery if its not within our office time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back