Hoooster.com - Get paid up to $2.70 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't recommend you that site they cheating on counts i didnt earn even one dollar with this host this is silly . pixhub or imagehyper they are 100 times better than that !

been using this site for 5, 6 days and have .25 cents
using imahyper or other sites i make more than that in one day !
LES MISERABLES!

i don't recommend you that site they cheating on counts i didnt earn even one dollar with this host this is silly . pixhub or imagehyper they are 100 times better than that !

No, only dynamic CPM, we go with one company in pop up and give you all to you! But in contrast from imagehyper that is buggy and slow and pixhub that is still dead and buggy too and have it so much ads.., we are very reliable, stable, and fast + we show minimum advertisements (only one pop up per 24/h view!) so its better than all image host without payments that has more ads than our site!!! So who is nice :-)

been using this site for 5, 6 days and have .25 cents
using imahyper or other sites i make more than that in one day !
LES MISERABLES!

Pls read above.

another 8th Payout Processed Successfully! ;)

No, only dynamic CPM, we go with one company in pop up and give you all to you! But in contrast from imagehyper that is buggy and slow and pixhub that is still dead and buggy too and have it so much ads.., we are very reliable, stable, and fast + we show minimum advertisements (only one pop up per 24/h view!) so its better than all image host without payments that has more ads than our site!!! So who is nice :-)

Pls read above.

another 8th Payout Processed Successfully! ;)

so good luck with your host but i prefer upload on imagevenue and dont get money than earn one cent for a day from your host !

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hoooster.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Mod close this.
73bbe7b55f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back