Hoooster.com - Get paid up to $2.70 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting the same error: "Nemůžu se pÃ…™ipojit k databázi: Too many connections"

It's time to fix this Hoooster Rada.
This error thingy is really bugging us here.

Thanks.

EDIT:
The stat is not counting right. 36 views for $0?

Hello, I recently quit the image site to join you.
I have a question, do you ban us if we click on images posted by us!!?? I mean, take a look at google adsense, they do that even if you click only once by mistake a ads from your site. I want to know if I can relly on your site for a very long time from now on!!!

Something wrong with upload?After upload i get
Internal Server Error

Which upload? Tell me more information.

"edit: see it, remote upload and cover remote fixed, easy problem with server to server only!"

Hello, I recently quit the image site to join you.
I have a question, do you ban us if we click on images posted by us!!?? I mean, take a look at google adsense, they do that even if you click only once by mistake a ads from your site. I want to know if I can relly on your site for a very long time from now on!!!

No ban, its okay.

Last edited:
Hi Rada! Just want to ask, how long will it take for me to receive the payout via paypal? It says on my profile that my last payout was on April 11th but when i checked my pp account, it's not there.

Keep up the good work sir, thanks!

Hi Rada! Just want to ask, how long will it take for me to receive the payout via paypal? It says on my profile that my last payout was on April 11th but when i checked my pp account, it's not there.

Keep up the good work sir, thanks!

Send me your username to PM.

Cheers.

Hoooster Rada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back