Hoooster.com - Get paid up to $2.70 per 1000 image views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before i upload pics i would like to choose the directory where to upload.
Can you add this option? Thanks
At present every single pic goes into the root directory.

Added:

Mass export links in "My Images" and "My Albums"

"My url" and "My text" option - Own advertise link in your images!

only put url and text and your advertise will be show below "Picture...".
for my admin account its
"Welcome to Hoooster, a free image upload solution. Simply browse, select, and upload!" you can see on the screens in real.

we are planning:
1. choose album before upload!
2. galerry link with images and codes!
3. gallery paging, previous image and next image!
4. more thumbnail size before upload!
ex.
100x100
150x150
180x180 (default)
220x220
250x250

do you have more options?

Great news! =)

yes,

1. I would like a move option, so i can move the images from a directory to another one.
2. I'd like a clickable little thumbnail next to the images instead of "show" text, so i can see the images and don't have to click to see it <3

Thanks

Hi hooster, I've recently registered to your website and tried your service with a few links and clicks, but i've noticed that I earn only 0,10$/1000click (zone D) instead of 1$/1000click (zone B). I know without any doubt that all my clicks are coming from Zone B users, so why do I earn as if they all came from zone D? Are there some problems on your systems?

Are there some problems on your systems? All my clicks are coming from Zone A users but I earn only 0,0002$/click (~0,2$/1000 clicks)? Why?

hey buddy this error shows when you try to access the website: "Nemůžu se pÃ…™ipojit k databázi: Too many connections"

hey buddy this error shows when you try to access the website: "Nemůžu se pÃ…™ipojit k databázi: Too many connections"

Hey man, I got that error message too. Just try clicking the activation link once again and it should work out.

Edit : Damn! I thought i got that error message only when using the activation link. I'm getting that error link whenever I try to open an image!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back