Status
Not open for further replies.

ShArPsUtEr

Hello,
i have my latest posts at my home page i.e. my blog . but due to image loading it loads very slow and then i changed my home page to a static page . can u tell me what should i post on my home page so that it looks good . and one more thing the images i am posting is direct link from image hosting sites which making my site to load slow . is there any fix that i can use images and load faster ??

Edit: warez-xs.com
Blog >> http://warez-xs.com/?cat=1

Last edited:
8 comments
Try to use the thumbnail only instead of full images. Enable the featured image on Wordpress.

Last edited:
When you upload a image in Wordpress, the system automatically crops in 3 different sizes, so I don't think you need to re-upload the files again. Just need to change your code.

if i dont upload any image to my media library and i post a direct link from the image host then can i make thumbnails of the image??

your homepage significantly speedup when you put the screenshots to a dropdown jq/js.

you can still optimize some like for example resizing the WWE RAW post banner to a proper width in relevance with your post so it wouldnt be a thumbnail and save some Kbs from that image. it's full width excess your post and it's ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back