Holderfile 55% on sales and rebills, up to €35 for 1000 Downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Files UploadedFilename: 71936
Error: File download failed:400 URL missing

from depisitfiles ,of course i have gold key

can you halp me?
thanks

Today I started to upload files. 26 downloads in 24 hours. Works best with large files. Download speeds are 80kb/sg, should rise to 150 to eat their competitors. With 26 downloads I have € 0.30. After making these changes I will make all my users use it. SPAIN to GROUP A NOW!!
UPLOADED.TO must thank to SPAIN UPLOADERS what it is today.

Unable to log into FTP ... showing Login incorrect error though iam able to login with the same username and password through website.

And a suggestion It would be better to have the minimum payout reduced to 20-25 EUR. 40 EUR is quite high compared with other filehosts of the same type ...and you being a started , it might drive away new members ...

Where I can find banners to put on my blog?
Why I can't change Partner Type MIX 50% of Downloads 25% of Sales|Rebills to
PPD 100% of Downloads?

I see it but it's no possible to change...
remains only MIX 50% of Downloads 25% of Sales|Rebills and there is no way to change

You can change Plan every 7 days only

Unable to log into FTP ... showing Login incorrect error though iam able to login with the same username and password through website.

And a suggestion It would be better to have the minimum payout reduced to 20-25 EUR. 40 EUR is quite high compared with other filehosts of the same type ...and you being a started , it might drive away new members ...

FTP You can Use the 10-15 minutes after the registration.
Minimum payout 40 EUR!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back