Hold Back Your Uploads. We get back To You Soon. Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Hey Friends.. In 3 months over 150+ people join my open project WTFMOVS.COM which is good. Lots of people from here also joined :) I'm very happy about it. But last nigh when my site first hit 100K visitors and 59 uploaders constantly uploading over 3TB aprox video per hr my servers got broken. Well, the main server is not down and it can't never been u can still visit the website but file store and distribution servers are got broken and over 690TB data facing down connection now. I had backup plans as PLAN A and PLAN B.
PLAN A = If my any server down my site automatically us the CloudFront from Amazon. It's been use as replica of my all data stored here. In every uploads counts make an replica there. After my 3 servers lost at 11.30 the CloudFront was amazingly running the service. But in 2AM it's also lost because of Random uploads and distribution.. brok the complete API access to my account. As per Amazon I was using 300K API access :( -They are fixing it right now.
PLAn B = If my any Server fail. This plan will starts also work to reduce the A3 API access. BOX.NET I was using to distribute as another distribution facility. But this is the cause of broken down the A3 access now I'm realizing.. This is TOOO bad a company like this size can't work and broke in just after works 1hr. And the whole load goes to the A3 :( SAD! How the FTP APP of the BOX.NET broke in an one hr?! DAAAM!

Still I have backup storage in MEGA and Google Cloud Storage but they aren't for stream. So I need to restore them manually.

So Please all the webmasters who join my site give me some time to fix this and I'm guessing to return soon..

Thanks

2 comments
My site is BACK again.. But more changes needs to do as on developments. I put the list below I made changes and things will be change -

Changes Which Made
1. Stream Mp4. Pretty good HD quality and with good speed.
2. SSL streaming link.
3. Mobile stream and download supports.
4. Registered user can download and do the buffer free watch. Like Youtube (Buffer-Free Experience)
5. Better servers and cloud conversion.
6. CDN Website with CDN-stream Mp4. 15 major locations only right now.
7. Light SQL network by Google SQL App.
8. Daily BACKUP into Google Cloud Storage APP. Not trusting anyone else right now.
9. Load balance by Array Networks. Grate price and Rackspace kind of scaling.
10. Decreasing Ads on pages.

Will do Soon -
1. Implant Youtube Technology. "In every minute people upload 60hrs videos" - With this my site can take hugh uploads in process at no time.
2. Will add more 11 cloud conversion networks. Currently we added DeCast but we will add more 11 of them.
3. Live stream added but not started - will be soon.
4. Screen-Cast-Recording. Awesome stuff -you can record and then upload.
5. New video editor and sound changer with.

Hope you guys like it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back