Hitfile.net - Filesharing Service Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
why i cannot redeem a premium acc with my earning , i'm a TB user
Please, contact our support team via ICQ 574295970 or Skype support.turbobit.net and give your login and describe on what step of buying premium account you have problems.

Now you can buy premium access from your account at a lower price!

Dear partners,

now you can buy premium access from your account by 30% cheaper! This discount is equal to our maximum discount in the reseller program. You can either use bought access yourself or transfer it to another user.

The latest news from hitfile.net team

Dear partners,

we have the following news for you:

- Due to a large number of requests from hitfile.net users, now the files will be prolonged after downloading. The storage time is 30 days for regular users and 60 days for premium users.
- If we store a few files with the same md5 and one of these files has been downloaded, your file will be prolonged. The file storage time is recalculated every night, md5 is recalculated constantly in the background.
- This week our sites were available for 99.9% of time, which says that we're moving in the right direction in improving their stability.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Dear partners,

we' like to please hitfile.net users - now all of you can prohibit free downloading of your files. You don't have to have premium access to do it anymore. Also remember that the file storage time depends on downloads (not on purchases, as it was before) and files with the same md5 have the same storage time.

Unable to Complete Request

You can go to the home page or try again.​
If you get this error message again, please, let us know about this.​
Copy time 2011-06-18 09:27:34 and this ID 7336 to your message.​
Невозможно выполнить запрос

Вы можете перейти на главную страницу или попробовать снова.​
Если вы получаете это сообщение снова, пожалуйста, дайте нам знать об этом.​
Скопируйте время 2011-06-18 09:27:34 и этот ID 7336 в Ваше сообщение​

Every 5 seconds of browsing

cool! another uploading site! :D
Best of luck, hitfile! 8-)

Every 5 seconds of browsing
If you still have this problem, please, contact our suport team.

Any payment proof ?
This is official thread from administration of hitfile.net, so we don't have any screenshots of payments. But i've found some on the net:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Velya/d45d53c9be50.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Velya/f7a57191842c.jpg

Dear partners,

now you can change the number of pages which is displayed on the download page of the folder.

Last edited:
"This document was not found in System

This page was not found on our server. Please, check, did you enter correct address (URL) of the page. If the address is right, it means that the page was deleted."

I have this with all my files, please fix.

"This document was not found in System

This page was not found on our server. Please, check, did you enter correct address (URL) of the page. If the address is right, it means that the page was deleted."

I have this with all my files, please fix.
Please, contact our support team, give your login and the links to files you have the problem with.

A new feature to protect your account

Dear partners,

we have added a new feature to improve the security of your account - "Security code". This feature now exists at both our sites.

The Security Code is an additional security measure, which you can use at will: when you delete files, change the payment information, withdraw your money, we will ask you for the security code. If somebody receives the access to your account, he won't be able to cause you any harm if he doesn't know your security code.

i am a TB user, and i want ot move to hitfile,
but i want to konw that can i get 60% of the rebill if someone buy a premium acc via my file?

So, you´re the same company as Turbobit, and have higer prices than them? (Around +5$ at 6 Months and 1 Year acc.

I would like to know if you offer any type of rebill program, and also if payments done with SMS get the same rewards.

Thanks

i am a TB user, and i want ot move to hitfile,
but i want to konw that can i get 60% of the rebill if someone buy a premium acc via my file?
Unfortunately, now we don't pay any % from the rebills, but in the nearest future we will do it. :)

So, you´re the same company as Turbobit, and have higer prices than them? (Around +5$ at 6 Months and 1 Year acc.
Yes, we're the same company as Turbobit and hitfile.net has a little higher prices tham TB (for example, a month premium access at TB - 8.98, at HF - 9.99)

I would like to know if you offer any type of rebill program, and also if payments done with SMS get the same rewards.
See my answer above! And yes, SMS will be included in the future rebill program.

do you pay on time without any delay ??

and u pay weekly ? and what is the min payout ?

and what is the download table ?

how much i get fir each download ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back