Hitfile.net - Filesharing Service Launch - Announcement & Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Turbobit
Today after i changed my password although i ticked the Affiliate program box all thing about my Affiliate program disappeared!!
such as purchase , sources , balance and statistics!!
And i became an normal user!!
How i can fix this issue !!

Last edited:
Any idea if there will be Rebills in next month or not as this and previous month on Turbobit??
rebill are never seen NEVER. ıf so I had got nearly 80-85$ from rebills till now
its%100 lie.
You receive 40% of each subsequent purchase of your buyer (if this purchase wasn't made on the file of another partner). We define the buyer through the payment details. This means that our rebills work even if user clears the cookie, changes the browser and even if he uses another computer! In all these cases we will pay you 40% reward.

Snap_2012.03.28_16h51m01s_001.png

Snap_2012.03.28_16h55m44s_003.png

only 290 dl are counted, you think the same user download 3x the same file.
Write your login. What tariff is set on this file?

In Turbobit
Today after i changed my password although i ticked the Affiliate program box all thing about my Affiliate program disappeared!!
such as purchase , sources , balance and statistics!!
And i became an normal user!!
How i can fix this issue !!
In the account settings select checkbox:
"By participating in Bonus Program you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms of use".

Edit: My affiliate page is come back again after i checked the box and set my purse again

You receive 40% of each subsequent purchase of your buyer (if this purchase wasn't made on the file of another partner). We define the buyer through the payment details. This means that our rebills work even if user clears the cookie, changes the browser and even if he uses another computer! In all these cases we will pay you 40% reward..

OK , Can u explain why many and many uploaders who have at least 40 sales per month and they haven't get any rebill until now?!

Last edited:
If the user buys a premium a code on your file, you receive %.
If next time, the same user again buys a premium a code, and will enter it not on the file, for example on page http://hitfile.net/premium (that is not on one of files), you receive rebill.
In your case, most likely, users simply don't activate new codes or activate on another's files.

I have been using your service for 5 days and uploaded like a crazy guy but still havent earnt 1 freaking cent? what is this crap, pls fix your stats.
i have daily over 200 dls and no earnings?

trust me, they simply suck. i've been uploading 2 weeks to this host over 10tb and have earnt 0,58 usd, i made for sure many many sales but they were not counted.

We increase earnings by 25 % within a week

Dear partners!

Last month, on the site were some problems, which adversely have affected on the earnings of partners. As compensation, for a week, from April 26 to May 2, all partners get increase in earnings by 25% and all the coins earned will be doubled.

We wish you all good luck and successful earnings!

PLz kindly check my PM
Answered you.
2 months gone you still didnt pay me via paypal in turbo? why?
Write me your login to PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back