Hiring: Part-time Server/Security Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixon

Hello, im new here but I recently found out about this forum.

Im after a guy who has experience with dedicated servers, unmanaged ones. Who can setup and configure a server to a point where security isnt a concern, no traces of ip-logs and such. But also configure and administrate the server so that we can upload our files within an instant, add a SSL certificate, and manage additional layers of security such as anti-ddos proxy or cloudflare/incapsula without having to do the "hardwork".

The above mentioned would be your first "job" and we will come and go whenever we need additional support.

This isnt really a part-time job, because you wouldnt work everyday but when we would need you, you would have to be alert. I would say your work would be about 3-4 hours a week at max.

Right now we have a plan on one server, but we know our niche very well and an additional server might be shortcoming.

We prefer if you are Scandinavian, Swedish at best. But we can accept any nationality.

Your pay would be about $300+ it really depends what we ask you to do, but money is not a problem for a reliable and loyal guy. Please contact me in PM if you would be interested, position is hired at once.

2 comments
If this is a legal project, Then we are interested.

You can contact us via mail (sales@serverpolice.org) or talk to us on skype.

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back