Selling HiloHost.com - Fully Established Hosting Business - Starting from 300$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp32

Selling due to lack of time, lack of money and lack of interest.

I don't believe that I can keep running an offshore server due to not possessing the skills to prevent syn floods/DDoS attacks.

I am looking to sell to someone who has some sort of experience and someone who is willing to take on the current client base.

At the moment the server for HiloHost.com is down and HiloHost's Leaseweb node is down due to being nullrouted as the server was under a DDoS attack. Leaseweb have said that they can transfer me to a custom server with a hardware firewall which could mitigate the attack but I do not have the funds to currently do so.

Website comes with a server in the Netherlands that has been paid for until the end of August (Invoice due 5 days before the 1st so the 27th of August)

BoxBilling software tells me that I have around 60 active clients although I believe it to be somewhere around 40.

This months earnings have been 70$ (70$ but the first week of this month the server was down and the end of the month the server has been having troubles)

I genuinely believe HiloHost can be something amazing if someone who has the right drive/knowledge buys it.

The company had around 150 clients dating around 6 weeks ago but due to the downtime refunds were given and clients left. I have seen great growth with HiloHost but I can no longer manage running a server company as I can't afford to implement services that mitigate DDoS attacks and I have a very busy personal life.

HiloHost is currently the second most viewed and second most replied thread in the shared hosting section of WJunction.com

HiloHost was made live around November 20th 2011.

9a376c7394.png

Starting bid: 300$

Buy it now: 1000$

8 comments
$70 is your total revenue? How much is the costs to maintain the host? I mean how much are you paying for your dedi, etc?

Can you provide proof of your clientbase? I am interested but things don't add up. This months earnings at only $70.00 with 40 clients? Is that after server bills, or before server bills.

whats income after server bills? i got infrastructure to handle all the clients be willing to pickup just the clients can u show the server forecast revenue from whmcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back