Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you say about recent WHMCS hack, are we safe to host with you i mean our details, i wanna buy hosting but kinda worried about this stuff

thanks

ok i have ordered but i have accidantly wrote .comm at the end of email it means i did not receive any details. i have paid. HiloHost - Invoice #574
please check Ticket Created #969083 & send all emails again.

tough i am in cpanel anyway but i need you to send me details at my provided email

Last edited:
what you say about recent WHMCS hack, are we safe to host with you i mean our details, i wanna buy hosting but kinda worried about this stuff

thanks

shadow.prx is correct in what he said.

ok i have ordered but i have accidantly wrote .comm at the end of email it means i did not receive any details. i have paid. HiloHost - Invoice #574
please check Ticket Created #969083 & send all emails again.

tough i am in cpanel anyway but i need you to send me details at my provided email

I have replied to your support ticket.

hello just bought the normal plan, I have a question, I bought my domain in namecheap, but I received an email from hilohost asking me this:

"If you are using an existing domain with your new hosting account, you will need to update the nameservers to point to the nameservers listed below."

But namechep.com tells me this:

"You are currently using our domain name servers (DNS) for your domain.
You can change it and start using your own name servers or name servers of someone
else like your webhost. This step is sometimes known as 'transferring the
domain' by some webhosts. Please note that using custom nameservers will
disable some of our free features like e-mail forwarding, url forwarding etc.,
as these functionalities depend on our nameservers."

It is mandatory to change the namecheap.com dns ? for the hiloshost dns ? as the email toldme to do so ? is that depends on this website work?

what I have to do?

Sorry for these questions but I am new to creating websites, thanks

hello just bought the normal plan, I have a question, I bought my domain in namecheap, but I received an email from hilohost asking me this:

"If you are using an existing domain with your new hosting account, you will need to update the nameservers to point to the nameservers listed below."

But namechep.com tells me this:

"You are currently using our domain name servers (DNS) for your domain.
You can change it and start using your own name servers or name servers of someone
else like your webhost. This step is sometimes known as 'transferring the
domain' by some webhosts. Please note that using custom nameservers will
disable some of our free features like e-mail forwarding, url forwarding etc.,
as these functionalities depend on our nameservers."

It is mandatory to change the namecheap.com dns ? for the hiloshost dns ? as the email toldme to do so ? is that depends on this website work?

what I have to do?

Sorry for these questions but I am new to creating websites, thanks

Sp32 has answered it in a reply to this thread but in future I highly recommend opening a support ticket on the site as they are reviewed quicker and would usually be more informative.

Is website down? I even can't access hilohost.com

wkGn

http://ihatedowntime.co/hilohost.com

I am sure Sp32 will have it up as soon as possible. :sun:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back