Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both servers are loading fine for me, what node are you on? What is your IP? Is it still down? Can you create a support ticket, if so, please continue this there.

Thank you.

Hi. Is hilohost protected from being dos attack? I mean if my website gets dos attack, the Bandwidth will be decreased rapidly or slightly?
Sorry for my silly question. I'm new to this thing

How much Bandwidth will I need if my website have 3000-5000 visits daily? What plan should I choose? Thank you!

I am unsure, there is no exact number I can give you as everyone's website is different and I don't know how intense your website is on the CPU until there is some sort of trial period, I would suggest you buying the cheapest plan - starter, and then trying that out, if you didn't find HiloHost suitable, i.e; your account got suspended because of excessive CPU usage I will refund you.

I have actually configured the server to not allow accounts to eat into the CPU and to completely freeze the account to prevent other accounts from slowing down/crashing the server but with technology forever growing I can't 100% guarantee that this will be the case.

Thanks for your interest.

I have paid 1 month, now i want to paid for next month. :D

You should have received an E-Mail saying that you have an invoice, to pay invoices you will need to login to WHMCS and pay there, if you have any problems feel free to create a support ticket, it is a lot easier for me to deal with then.

Thanks for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back