Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't like my service, you are more than welcome to try other companies.

I am looking into the situation and I am fixing it, like I said earlier today. If you think I deliberately like making my own company not work and do this for fun, then you're wrong because this actually doesn't help me at all.

There is no way for me to monitor the servers 24/7 then wait for a client to get DDoS'd/Run resource intensive scripts then quickly block them, instead I have to wait until after they have done the damage and fix it, it's the only way that there is and the only way there ever will be.

If you are looking for a much better controlled service, feel free to buy a VPS and see how easy it is to manage, otherwise please be patient and wait for everything to be fixed.

The disk needed checking and the server didn't know what to do as it needed someone to confirm it. I have now gave my root password to my data center so they can let it do the check.

It was fixed, I woke up to an E-Mail saying that everything should be working but by the time I checked that E-Mail it still wasn't responding, I am now waiting on my data center again. I've staying at home today to make sure everything is going to be fixed in the shortest time span.

Evidently.

They weren't just typing an E-Mail back to me, they also had to fix the problem at hand.

Also it's usually the same guy that helps fix the server when the connection goes down, so I'd assume he was sleeping at 5am as I guess most of us were. Everything should be working fine now.

It's not "All" down, it's one server down and I am trying my best to keep it up, my PayPal eCheque hasn't cleared and isn't set to clearing until the 21st but my data center have suspended me, I am waiting on a reply from them since last night.

The frustrating thing is, is the fact that I have the money in my account but I have already sent the eCheque seveal days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back