Shared HiloHost.com - cPanel Hosting 2$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd, IP's look ok from the WHM, so you've not been blacklisted, plus site is running fine.

Have you tried clearing your cache and restarting your browser?

Still nothing loading for me but i have tried my VPN which is Uk based and things are loading OK. Just tried one of my domains nsponline.co.uk using http://just-ping.com and getting some strange results. Many of the results are coming up ok but many others are coming up with

Amsterdam3, Netherlands: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
München, Germany: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
New York, U.S.A.: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
Amsterdam, Netherlands: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
Groningen, Netherlands: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
Bangkok, Thailand: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
Jakarta, Indonesia: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
Lisbon, Portugal: Unknown host: nsponline.co.uk
I am based in Thailand so as you can see from the results unknown host..

By the way fansorbit.com not loading for me either. Just run just ping check on fansorbit and same results as mine.

Please look into this for us.

Everything is working fine for me and has been every time I have checked the servers, I can't fix something that seems to be working.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Everything is working fine for me, I've restarted MySQL and Apache anyway, please let me know if it isn't working still. Also all new accounts should have received their hosting account information welcome emails.

The E-Mail log shows that it sent you an E-Mail, I have replied to your ticket with your information. Please keep support within support tickets instead of leaving me messages in this sales thread, it makes things difficult to keep track of.

Bought a normal plan yesterday. Register a new domain and point them to

ns3.hilohost.com
ns4.hilohost.com

After almost a day, the DNS has not propagated yet.... What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back