HighStream - Video Service Official Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
Back Old rates & Old System
pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls
@KatFile @GO Unlimited

@KatFile @GO Unlimited
Responded check your private Message.

Guys, anybody knows why the Z-O-O-M uploads are always failing? I am trying to upload around 50 small files from yesterday, some of them were uploaded very slowly, after trying over and over again - but half of them are still not uploaded, from more than 24 hours of continuous tries! :(

We working on new site and Its will ready this week.
So clipwatching : more ads more money
new site: very very low ads normal money.

Perfect, thank you!
I will use the clipwatching site, it is just perfect as it is now, with these new rates. But making the second site will make every uploader happy, everybody can use what he/she prefers :)

@KatFile, why am I getting this message while I try to download a video in original quality: "Upgrade to Premium to download original videos"? I have a premium account, but I can't download the original quality video, I am getting only this message instead of the download link! :(

Guys, anybody knows why the Z-O-O-M uploads are always failing? I am trying to upload around 50 small files from yesterday, some of them were uploaded very slowly, after trying over and over again - but half of them are still not uploaded, from more than 24 hours of continuous tries! :(

1. Browser upload not working - showing "Files uploaded", but it doesn't return any link after upload, and there are no files on my account.

2. Z-O-O-M upload not working - showing as 100% uploaded, but the color is red and it is marked as "Failed".

I contacted the Z-O-O-M developer about this, I thought it is a Z-O-O-M problem, because the browser upload was showing errors from a long time, so I didn't use it anymore. After trying all day to solve the problem, here is the answer from the Z-O-O-M developer:

"I have uploaded several videos without any problem.

Then I have tested uploading from browser and it seems it is a problem of their site.
It returns only "Files Uploaded". It does not return any link after upload.
This is the same thing that is in the log you sent. File was uploaded but site did not return any link.

Now I can't upload in my program too. I can't do anything about it. It is a problem of their server.
"

Conclusion: until trying browser upload, the Z-O-O-M upload worked just fine. When tried browser upload after Z-O-O-M, it caused the failure of both uploads, both browser and Z-O-O-M uploads - exactly the same thing happened to the Z-O-O-M developer too. As he said, and as it is obviously, it is a server problem.

@KatFile, can you check and solve this problem, please?

1. Browser upload not working - showing "Files uploaded", but it doesn't return any link after upload, and there are no files on my account.

2. Z-O-O-M upload not working - showing as 100% uploaded, but the color is red and it is marked as "Failed".

I contacted the Z-O-O-M developer about this, I thought it is a Z-O-O-M problem, because the browser upload was showing errors from a long time, so I didn't use it anymore. After trying all day to solve the problem, here is the answer from the Z-O-O-M developer:

"I have uploaded several videos without any problem.

Then I have tested uploading from browser and it seems it is a problem of their site.
It returns only "Files Uploaded". It does not return any link after upload.
This is the same thing that is in the log you sent. File was uploaded but site did not return any link.

Now I can't upload in my program too. I can't do anything about it. It is a problem of their server.
"

Conclusion: until trying browser upload, the Z-O-O-M upload worked just fine. When tried browser upload after Z-O-O-M, it caused the failure of both uploads, both browser and Z-O-O-M uploads - exactly the same thing happened to the Z-O-O-M developer too. As he said, and as it is obviously, it is a server problem.

@KatFile, can you check and solve this problem, please?
strange , i can use browser upload without problems (s395)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back