High Quality Web Hosting Starting at $1.99 | POSIBLEHOST.COM ⏰ Since 2009! (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neha

A0VMkVz.png

Need high quality shared hosting ? But have limited budget ? Don't worry we will offer you high quality shared hosting at very affordable prices. We are at POSIBLEHOST.COM offering high quality shared hosting at very very affordable prices.

Founded in March of 2009,www.posiblehost.com Every plan is fully managed and comes with a web control panel (which you won't need, we'll do everything for you!).
24/7 Ticket Support and 7 days money back - no questions asked.

Shared hosting, which happens to be our most popular line is the most economical way for someone to start out or continue hosting a personal or business website.

It is simple enough for the novice to setup a new website yet has the powerful tools necessary for business owners to expand their website to an entirely new level.

We believe that anybody can afford our services.

Our guarantees

High quality hosting
Affordable prices
99.9% Uptime
24x7 Support

Webhosting Plans:

WOOD Package
2 GB Space
100 GB Bandwidth
1 Hosted Domain
3 mySQL Databases
Price: $1.99
Order Now | More Info

BRONZE Package
4 GB Space
150 GB Bandwidth
4 Hosted Domain
6 mySQL Databases
Price: $6.95
Order Now | More Info

SILVER Package
7 GB Space
300 GB Bandwidth
7 Hosted Domain
12 mySQL Databases
Price: $12.95
Order Now | More Info

DIAMOND Package
10 GB Space
500 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Hosted Domain
Unlimited mySQL Databases
Price: $18.95
Order Now | More Info

Try us out today! We promise you won't be disappointed. Our experienced technical and sales staff carrying more than 8 years of experience in Hosting Industry who will offer you high quality support & services. We takes pride in working with you to make sure your site and business achieves its goals.

12 comments
Too Much Costly :( You have to review your plans once again, Look at OVH, Contabo, Resellersplans Etc

Too Much Costly? I don't think so, we don't practice that for being cheap is better, the quality of service has a price.

You can always go to others, but .... ¿for being cheap better?

Welcome.

I have quality and services both are better i am using 12 TB from Leaseweb, and Small VPS's from OCH and Contabo. never got any problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back