Hey, It's Josh of Ambition Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Hey Guys,
I'm Josh from Ambition Studio, a new and growing graphic arts and media site. I love web development, graphic arts, personal art like drawing, writing, painting, etc. Music, and programming. That's what my website is all about, it matches everything around my life. I'm a very creative person, so I run a community for the creative.

I am currently heading to be a Multimedia high school teacher, with language arts and or art as my secondary class. after this year I head to College of North Atlantic for my arts and sciences course, to get the extra credit I need to get into Memorial University of Newfoundland, for my bachelors of arts degree and my Bachelors of Education.

I love music, it's a main part of my life, I mainly listen to Gangster Rap because I'm from Kitchener, ON (before I moved to Newfoundland) and that's all we listened to. I love

• Tupac
  • Biggie Smalls
  • The Game
  • some 50 cent but mostly he's a queer.
  • Nas
  • Method Mad
  • Wu Tang
  • Ghostface Killah
  • Inspectah Deck
  • So on...
If you're interested in talking to me, or joining my community, you can either visit:

or email me at:

• Josh@ambitionstudio.com
Thanks for reading, I'm glad to be a part of wJunction, especially with Josh as a username ;)

28 comments
welcome to Wjunction, its good to see more educated people around, hope you like your stay

I know right, I hate joining communities full of uneducated imbeciles who spam for high post count and use words like "noob" and "gay" to try and put down another person. It's pathetic.

Thank you for the warm welcomes guys, feel free to add my msn or my account here at wJunction and converse with me.

Hey, welcome to wJunction, you seem pretty well rounded, looks like you know quite a bit :)

I'm into Java programming, Lua scripting, and XHTML work. I wouldn't consider XHTML+CSS to be programming, as it doesn't serve an operation or purpose, it's more markup and placement.
I love the nice responses to introductions here.

I know right, I hate joining communities full of uneducated imbeciles who spam for high post count and use words like "noob" and "gay" to try and put down another person. It's pathetic.

Oh, lol. Welcome to WJ, there is no drama at WJ, were pretty boring people. :|

Hey welcome.. I usually don't answer welcome threads but this one seemed decent..
As for the boring part.. Well get ready! You're gonna see some people here, you won't believe what they post is real! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back