Status
Not open for further replies.

serveric

I'm daniel shajari and.. just call me dan! :) I'm here trying to give back what I learnt and still learning from internet! and a little bit business in mind! I have a master in IT and 6 years of working experience in unix base systems and I'm a huge fan of security/insecurity. lots of research and works in that field! i will share a lot technical info and tutorial in here and my blog. hope i make some great new friends here.

Best Regards

4 comments
Thanks for signing up Dan. Sounds like you have a good bit of knowledge that you could bring to the table here. This being a Webmasters hangout means your probably going to find a lot of people who are interested in what you know how to do / securities & vulnerabilities, etc.

Probation is only a short period of generally 48 hours or so. Hopefully you can make it through this short period and we can catch up on the rest of the board.

Thanks again for signing up and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or any of the other staff members. All staff and members can be found by clicking the blue "staff" icon in my signature below.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back