HETNiX.COM - Dedicated Servers, IaaS Services, DoS/DDoS Mitigation, Management - (RO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dollyz
Hello sir,
Yes, it is still available! Please contact us to office AT hetnix.ro for more informations.

Dear users,
Because some of you requested it, we now have some desktop configurations as well (not so many, ~ 4 servers for each config).

Intel® Core™ i5-2310/2.90GHz
4 GB DDR3
1x 80 GB SATA
1 Gbps connection
DoS / DDoS Mitigation up to 5 Gbps included
2 IP included
Price: 95 EUR/month

-----

Intel® Core™ i5-2310/2.90GHz
4 GB DDR3
1x 120GB SSD (It may be possible for the 120 GB SSD to be out-of-stock. In this case, we will provide a 160GB SSD with no additional fees.)
1 Gbps connection
2 IP included
Price: 110 EUR/month

-----

Intel® Core™ i7-2600/3.4GHz
8 GB DDR3
1x 750 GB SATA or 1x 120GB SSD (It may be possible for the 120 GB SSD to be out-of-stock. In this case, we will provide a 160GB SSD with no additional fees.)
1 Gbps connection
2 IP included
Price: 125 EUR/month

-----

Intel® Core™ i7-2600/3.4GHz
16 GB DDR3
1x 1TB SATA or 1x 120GB SSD (It may be possible for the 120 GB SSD to be out-of-stock. In this case, we will provide a 160GB SSD with no additional fees.)
1 Gbps connection
2 IP included
Price: 145 EUR/month

If you're interested, please send me a PM or contact our sales department via ticket/email to office -AT- hetnix.ro .

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Because you requested it, here they are: Desktop Dedicated Servers (i5/i7) for low/mid-end customers!
https://www.hetnix.ro/desktop-i5-i7-dedicated-servers/

Last edited:
Hey !
I received an email about the offer for today and I deleted it from mistake!!
Can you please give me the details about offer again ? pls hetnix!
Tnx! :)

Dear Dedu,
This is the offer for today:

HETNiX.RO said:
Friday's offer!

2x Intel Xeon Processor E5520 @ 2.26GHz
64GB RAM DDR3 ECC
2 x 3TB SAS/SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 rpm*
1Gbps Connection
Up to 10 Gbps DoS/DDoS Mitigation
2 IP Included

Normal pricing: 350 EUR/mo.
Today's special pricing: 300 EUR/mo.
Setup fee: 0 (ZERO)

* For SAS Drives, you'll need an additional controller.

If you're interested, please open a ticket from your client account.

https://www.hetnix.ro

Thank you for your interest in our offers,
HETNiX.

Hello
What provision time for first server ?

Hello sir,
We currently have an offer (only until 00:00 today!)

1x Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2 8x 3.30 GHz / 8M Cache
RAM 8GB DDR3 ECC
Storage 1x 1TB SATA
Unmetered traffic
1 Gbps Metro/Intl best effort
10 Gbps Dos / DDoS Protection and Mitigation
Bucharest, Romania

Price: only 120 EUR/mo

The server it's already mounted in rack, so it's activated instantly right after you order! Available just 1 unit, as I said only until 00:00 today !

Thank you,
HETNiX

Please check the grammatical error on your homepage banner 1: "Accessible anytime, anywhere". In my opinion it makes your website look unprofessional.

Best of luck,
Whoo

Please check the grammatical error on your homepage banner 1: "Accessible anytime, anywhere". In my opinion it makes your website look unprofessional.

Best of luck,
Whoo

Hello sir,
Thank you for your report. It's not a grammatical error, it is just a typing error which has been fixed.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
@Hetnix, what happened to root servers page (VPS), did design just change and I can't find it or are they no longer available?

Voxility Dedicated Servers

@thesting - You can find them under the Dedicated Solutions menu -> Dedicated vServer KVM.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are excited to announce you that starting with Today, we added some Dedicated Server plans located inside the Voxility IRD Datacenter (Bucharest, Romania).
From 4 to 24 CPUs and 16 to 256 GB RAM, we have the solutions to all of your needs.

To order a server or simply learn more about each configuration available, you can access this page: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart/voxility-servers/ or from the navigation menu: Dedicated Solutions -> Voxility Dedicated Servers.

PS: You can add the 500Gbps DDoS Protection from their advertising as an addon to any Dedicated Server plan.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
Dedicated Servers Black Friday - HETNiX

Black Friday started earlier at HETNiX!

From today, we officially declare the discounts season OPEN!
All promotions will be active until 1st of December and all contracted discounts in this period, will become recurring discounts!
This means that all services purchased in this period, will have the same pricing until the end of the contract! Isn't that great ?!?!

https://www.HETNiX.com - Online Solutions

Announce all of your friends, neighbors, relatives, family ... etc.
The Ninja Bunny is in the mood for discounts!

Hello mate,
I need some really powerful gbit servers at an acceptable price.
What can you offer ?

Dear NYel,
We would like to let you know that we have a nice promotion until 1st of January for the the INXE4 plan - only 280 EUR/mo (instead of 300) and INXE5 plan - only 300 EUR/mo (instead of 320).
Below you have the specs for both Dedicated Servers plans. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact us.

INXE4
2x Intel Xeon L5640 Hexa Core 12 Threads ( 12 Core / 24 Threads)
32 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
2 x 1TB HDD SATA
Up to 5 Gbps DoS / DDoS Mitigation & Protection
1 Gbps port
5 Public IPs

INXE5
2x Intel Xeon L5640 Hexa Core 12 Threads ( 12 Core / 24 Threads)
48 GB RAM DDR3 ECC
2 x 1TB HDD SATA
Up to 5 Gbps DoS / DDoS Mitigation & Protection
1 Gbps port
5 Public IPs

Thank you for your attention,
HETNiX[SUP]®[/SUP]

HETNIX ACCEPTS BITCOIN PAYMENTS
HETNIX BLOG said:
Dear clients, First of all, we would like to thank you for being our client for the year which ended. We hope that we’ll be able to offer you the best services for many years from now. We wish you a Happy New Year and may 2015 be a much better year than 2014 for all of you ! Now, because 2015 has finally come, we tought that this would be a great opportunity to make some changes, that will improve your experience with HETNiX. Those being said, we’ve launched a new interface for our website and starting with today, HETNiX will accept payments via Bitcoin for all products displayed on the website (yes, this includes Dedicated Servers as well). Thank you, HETNiX – Online Solutions https://www.hetnix.com
@hetnix_srl - sorry if this disturbs you man, just wanted to share with the guys.

Dear Dedu,
There's no problem sharing our posts from facebook and/or blog as long as you keep the original article.

Yes, we are accepting bitcoin for all services. Starting from domain names to dedicated servers, all of them can now be paid via bitcoin.
Please take a look at our products here: https://www.hetnix.com .

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Dear sir or madam,
Because a lot of you are interested in Desktop Servers and you choose us as your Dedicated Server provider, we decided to offer the INDE1 Plan for only 85 EUR/mo for any new order (instead of 100 EUR/mo).
That's a saving of 180 EUR per year for you.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40 GHz
4 GB RAM DDR3
1x 80 GB HDD SATA (7.200 rpm hard drive)
Up to 2 Gbps DoS / DDoS Mitigation & Protection
1 Gbps port
2 Public IPs
Price: 85 EUR/mo
Order Link: https://www.hetnix.com/he2bill/cart.php?a=add&pid=6

Our stock for that particular configuration is quite low, so if you want to catch one, please hurry up.

Thank you,
HETNiX.COM

Dear members,
New offers are available for you !

CSVR27
2x Intel Xeon CPU @ 2.50+ GHz
2 GB RAM Guaranteed
50 GB HDD Storage
100 Mbps Connection
2 Public IPs

Price: 27 EUR/month or 300 EUR/year

CSVR37
2x Intel Xeon CPU @ 2.50+ GHz
4 GB RAM Guaranteed
80 GB HDD Storage
100 Mbps Connection
2 Public IPs

Price: 37 EUR/month or 400 EUR/year

CSVR48
4x Intel Xeon CPU @ 2.50+ GHz
4 GB RAM Guaranteed
100 GB HDD Storage
100 Mbps Connection
2 Public IPs

Price: 48 EUR/month or 550 EUR/year

If you're interested in any of those configurations, please contact us to office-@-hetnix.ro or open a ticket from our website.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;9BC6Xzow25Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BC6Xzow25Y[/video]

New vServer Offer:

2x Intel Xeon vCPU @ 2.50 GHz ( + 2 CPU - 8 EUR)
4 GB RAM ECC ( + 2 GB - 10 EUR)
160 GB HDD ( + 100 GB - 20 EUR)
250 Mbps Connection ( 1 Gbps - 10 EUR)

Price: 35 EUR/mo. with FREE SETUP.

If you agree to pay for 6 or 12 months in advance, we can offer you the vServer for 30 or 25 EUR/mo.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Locations ?!

What are the exact location where you have servers right now ?!
I understand that you don`t have any spots on Voxility anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back