Status
Not open for further replies.

Mindsnatcher

Here is a respond letter from Henchfile

This email is to make you aware of a change we're implementing to our affiliate scheme.
As of today we are removing our pay per download (PPD) affiliate plan.

This will be replaced in the coming weeks with an alternative rewards system which will potentially pay out substantially more funds to our loyal affiliates.

We have made the decision to remove the PPD aspect from our affiliate scheme due to the sort of activity through our service that is attracted; it also represents a change in our business model to ensure we can sustain the high levels of growth we have seen over the last few months.

We will continue to offer pay per sale (PPS) based commissions to all of our users.

We appreciate the commitment all of our users show to our service.

In the next 24-48 hours we will be bringing online 11 new servers to cope with the ever increasing storage requirements that we have.

If you have any questions regarding this email please contact: contact@henchfile.com

Kind regards
Hench Online Services

To unsubscribe from all emails from henchfile.com go to: http://www.henchfile.com/?op=unsubscribe&id=8642&email=mastermind.snatcher@gmail.com

21 comments
Good riddance. Less jokers like this the better.

They didn't want to pay anyone using PPD what makes anyone think they're gonna pay their PPS uploaders? Will be the same thing. Upload for nothing, earn their business money, reject your payment, ban your account.

Loyal affiliates? I doubt they have any anymore. Don't pay your affiliates, you don't have loyal uploaders and you definitely aren't gonna have loyal uploaders uploading pictures and videos of their summer vacations when there's Facebook, YouTube and many other free outlets for that.

Anyways, glad that's done and over with. Now I can stop wondering if I'm getting paid from what I accumulated before I stopped uploading last month. The guy never responds to my emails anyhow.

He delayed the payment schedule for more then a month and then he removed ppd just when the payment days came. If he done the same a month ago he won't have even 15% of the members using the site.

So he planned it well and used WJ and members (who use file hosts only to get fooled).

I request my payment $151.66 from 2012-09-22.
But it is pending and I did not receive it until now.
I contact henchfile by email and WJ PM, but I did not obtain any response.

No one are buying henchfile premium accounts thats why they have decided to close PPD Program coz all uploaders was earned from PPD program :D now uploaders cant earn from hencfile ....................

This host is a crook!
he does not pay the money!
you can not buy a premium with a credit card!

return the money to the dog!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back